CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Euthanization -- A New Method

Old 05-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #101
Outcast
You know, Wade did it as a joke. And, if he could see this conversation right now, I think he would be rolling on the floor because of how intense it has gotten over whether or not it is photoshopped or not.

I think he took a fresh killed mouse, tied it to a box, took a picture, then took the mouse off the box, fed it to one of his snakes, and then proceeded to shoot the box.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #102
SnakeAround
I don't see where this has gotten intesen, just an interesting subject to talk about. It's not always that if people discuss something they think it is majorly important. Some people just discuss something because they want to learn something and/or are interested in other people's idea's. I was surprised that people thought the photo was photoshopped, because to me it looked like a dead mouse tied to a card board.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #103
Buzzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
You know, Wade did it as a joke. And, if he could see this conversation right now, I think he would be rolling on the floor because of how intense it has gotten over whether or not it is photoshopped or not.

I think he took a fresh killed mouse, tied it to a box, took a picture, then took the mouse off the box, fed it to one of his snakes, and then proceeded to shoot the box.
Lol. Your so right. Wade would be rolling. Now that some one duplicated his efforts, how sick are we. Lol.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #104
neiman07
i always thought it was the real deal! =] ok there for a minute i was confused on the ears but i figured thats what he did! silly

we now know the truth myth busters style! =]

Old 12-05-2011, 12:24 AM   #105
Nitelion94
All i can say is. Im soo happy mister Wade is back. And I been loling at the debate and the copying of the mouse

Old 12-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #106
James673
Thanks for the laughs! (again!) I saw this thread long ago and thought it was hilarious then. Now that I see the additions and the mythbusting, it is hilarious all over again. Wade! now that you are back, please put us out of our misery and tell us exactly how you did it! Pretty please? with a pinky on top?

Old 12-20-2011, 12:26 AM   #107
Holly12
OH MY GOD!! this is by far the most hilarious thread I have ever came by at first when I saw this I thought wow why would you shoot a mouse loll. I could not stop laughing this put a very big smile on my face and I say thank you for a wonderful laugh.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:49 AM   #108
Wyldrose
Great pics!! I am sure the mouse is a fresh killed mouse, male mice usually hold their testicals inside them, when they relax (ie die) they drop.
I do love the other pics too the mini electric chair lmao!! Creativity is definalty a plus in life!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #109
wade
I am flattered that this topic is still being studied by mouse killers around the world.

To answer some of the questions, I simply used a fresh killed mouse and tied his hands and feet to a piece of cardboard. As for the testicles, that was entirely coincidence. I didn't even pick a male on purpose, it just worked out that way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google