CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Can corns eat hamsters?

Old 02-13-2007, 02:21 PM   #91
Almase
Yeah uh, Steve, if I wanted to impress her I would of jumped on my horse bareback and ride the bastard standing up. You dont impress somone with a little pile of fur. Do you understand the difference in the little cuteness so she'd think "aww thats cute" not "OH! Im impressed! You have hamsters".

Flagg. That wasnt immature what I said. Thats making a point.

Thats true Diamond. You should raise feed animals well and give them a quick clean death. Its not like I would disect it while its still alive or anything haha.

Tom E. I know exactly who I am. I dont need to reflect on myself, or where im heading. I am exactly who I want to be. People who show me respect, I give them respect. People who I feel are being pricks, I treat them like pricks. People who make smart ass comments like "I understand you're a young guy with some radical ideas trying to find out who he is and hopefully find his place and people that love him" are pricks. "Accept me or the hamsters" is NOT "blackmail". It would be "blackmail" if I said "If you dont accept what I am going to do then I will torture the hamsters" do you see the difference? I came here and asked a simple question and some of you turned it into something totally different. Frankly, what I do with my hamsters is really none of your business. If I want to tie it up by its little feet and hang it from the ceiling there is nothing you can do about it. That is my business. Now I wouldnt do that. But the point is there isnt any point coming in here and telling me what to do, or what I do is wrong because its just a waste of my time to have to write these long letters saying there is nothing you can do about it. Do you see what I am saying? Now can we get off this hamster crap before I DO decide to just smash the crap out of them and end it myself? Thank you.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:06 PM   #92
tyflier
Almase--

If you ask people for their opinions, you can't really expect everyone to share your's. If you don't care, or don't want to hear, what other people think, than you shouldn' post topics that ask for opinions.

It seems as though some of your posts are blatant attempts to inflame people. Now, I'm not trying to tell you how you should or shouldn't act, but respect is something that is highly regarded around here, even if 2 people don't agree with each other. We try to keep it that way.

Sometimes it best to just let it go, and walk away. Some people are not ever going to agree with how you might choose to do things. So what? Is it really that important? It's just a couple of hamsters. Do whatever you want to do with them, just don't "brag" about to people who don't agree with it...

Old 02-13-2007, 05:10 PM   #93
Lennycorn
Almase,
I didn't feel like reading all the pages of this thread but let get back on topic.

Would I feed dwarf hamsters to a my corn snake??? Maybe???
The size of them would be one issue. But the way I present than to the snake would be the main issue. I did the stun and breaking the neck thing.
but it didn't feel right with it. But that just me, so I switch to f/t mice.

So you sound like a hunting type, regular Joe. Do what you are comfortable with. You received enough oppions on the subject.
Now move on.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:12 PM   #94
Lennycorn
tyflier types faster.
But same idea.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #95
Almase
Oh no no. I just asked if they could eat them. I just wanted A yes or no. Its just SOME people turned it into something bigger by getting more into. But like I said, I only give respect where respect is deserved and I do not care if other think I deserve it back. But anywho, I tried to end it in my last reply. Yes, I also did say things to inflame people. That is a hobby of mine when people are being stupid.

But to move on. I just caught a little tiny house mouse, its about the size of a quarter. (Its body) but its furry and stuff. Is there any way I could make it healthy if it does have a disease? Seems I remember in frog forums people say to feed mice something that makes them healthy. Do you know?

Old 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM   #96
666killademon
I think that isn't cruel at all at least u puttin them to good use cuz ur savin urself money, feeding ur snake, and getting rid of them but i think that nothin is cruel thats just my opinion but as long as u make sure they dont get at ur snake it shold b fine

Old 02-13-2007, 06:05 PM   #97
666killademon
I guess some people just aint killers u feel me

Old 02-13-2007, 06:15 PM   #98
Almase
Yep. I know. I just gave that mouse I caught to my cat and had a blast watching the cat play with the mouse. Some people are just soft.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #99
Tula_Montage
Why is anyone even replying to this thread anymore! Its damn obvious Almase is going to do whatever he wants with those furry wee things no matter what ANYONE says?

[Irony] [/Irony]

Almost 100 replies and no productive conclusion... Jeez let the guy have his way. Its people who KEEP responding to these kinds of threads when there is no REAL debate or productive outcome that get me miffed off

I know you all have better things to do.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:06 PM   #100
Almase
LOL Thank you Montage. Thats right. No point in telling me what to do. All this was about was asking if snakes would eat them, and I got my answer already. No one has a problem with a snake eating a hamster so why are we still talking about it? haha That was rhetorical. Dont answer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google