CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

My corn snake Ruby kills Adult male mouse.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
DaKing0fqueens
My corn snake Ruby kills Adult male mouse.

This mouse was the father of my pregnant female mouse lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0TmjhDDM-w

Old 08-31-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
Floof
Sorry to tell you, but you aren't going to find people here who want to watch your snake kill a mouse. 99.9% of the members here look down on anyone who feeds live for the sake of it.

Live feeding is unnecessary and dangerous for the snake, as well as, IMO, very much not entertaining to anyone but the most deprived and/or naive people.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:02 PM   #3
RobbiesCornField
What Taylor said. x2.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
danielle
I don't even get that on so many levels. First you dangle the snake over its live prey which could have got your snake injured and then poke it with hemostats for what reason I can't say. Most people by now have figured out live prey should only be fed to those who will not take frozen thawed because of risk of injury. Pretty amel, but consider f/t it really is safer

Old 09-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
VickyChaiTea
I can't tell you how much I want to yell at you for feeding live just because it's cool. I assume this because you add in the "This mouse was the father of my pregnant female mouse lol"

You're not being cool, you're not being a badass, and you're CERTAINLY not being smart.

Congratulations on endangering your snake, causing unnecessary pain to an animal, and making yourself look like an idiot.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
VickyChaiTea
Oh, great. Looked at your other videos. You "street race" too. So not only do you endanger your pets, you endanger other people.

Nice.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
diamondlil
lol? All that comes to mind is mindless chuckling in the style of Beavis and Butthead when live feeding makes some person 'lol'
Cruel and unnecessary treatment of animals makes a person less than human, IMO

Old 09-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
dionythicus
Hmmm, maybe a troll with a video camera??

Old 09-01-2009, 01:08 AM   #9
VickyChaiTea
I doubt it. Just an idiot.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
dionythicus
That goes without saying...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
corn snake, mouse