CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Best online mice

Old 11-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
ructo
Question Best online mice

What is the best store for online mice orders, and how many peach fuzzies will a snake eat before moving up to regular fuzzies? I am guessing not many, so should I go for the lowest quantity?

Old 11-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
Chip
It's tough to order bulk rodents for one snake. My favorite place is Big Cheese, followed by Rodent Pro. Fuzzies usually come 50 to a pack.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
Xerneas
Seconding Big Cheese!

Old 11-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Nanci
Big Cheese.

Old 11-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
ructo
Will 50 be too many? Will Ructo get to fuzzies before 50 peach fuzzies are eaten?

Old 11-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
Chip
He'll probably get to fuzzies before 10 peach fuzzies are eaten.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #7
Justine66
yeah I agree with chip, it's not easy to order bulk feeders for one snake..
I waited until my corn was on adult mice and then ordered in bulk, but I get my peach fuzzys and hoppers from my local shop.

its just hard to gauge how long a snake will be on any given stage of mice.. they all grow differently..

Old 11-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #8
ructo
So what is my best option, buy them and donate extras, pet store mice, or something else? I don't think I have time to wait for an expo.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #9
xoxocammyxoxo
Shipping always kills me on those Does anyone know of any in WA?

Old 11-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #10
Chip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ructo View Post
So what is my best option, buy them and donate extras, pet store mice, or something else? I don't think I have time to wait for an expo.
See if there's a herp society near you -if so, they might go in on mice or there might be breeders. Or try a pet store, mice aren't THAT much (I sell fuzzies for 60 cents at mine). Even if they were $3 each, you'd pay far more per mouse to order online and donate the extras.

Or you could always buy a grow out rack and 9 more snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google