• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.1 Beautiful Okeetee Pair

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
I have here a very nice pair of Okeetee Corns. Thanks to my Friends at PJC Reptiles.
The female is:
"Rya"
a 2006, "JC" Okeetee..
(who I just realized I need pics of..post her tomorrow)
To be honest she was the first Okeetee that I saw, due to my research on the PJC Reptiles "Collection" page. She made me fall in love with Normals and Okeetees..I am so glad to have her.

Her Future mate..(who still needs a name)
is a
1.0 Okeetee..
from god knows where???He does have a kinda "wildish" look to him...
anyway this beautiful guy was a gift to me from my Friend PJ...(awee..I loves her) and I am so happy to have him!
Here he is and enjoy..

074-8.jpg

075-7.jpg

076-7.jpg

077-4.jpg

168.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

The happy couple..

I wanted to get a shot of them together..just to see how beautiful they look.
He seemed to like her right away..and even chased her around and tried to get her...so.. the photo session didn't last long. I plan on breeding them in the Spring.

so here are my Okeetee honeys..The male's orange is a bit more brown-ish..can you tell who's who in some of these??....LOL

1.0 Okeetee x 0.1 Jasper County Okeetee

051-12.jpg

052-20.jpg

053-16.jpg

054-19.jpg

055-20.jpg

056-17.jpg

057-14.jpg

058-13.jpg

059-10.jpg

060-14.jpg

Thanks for looking
~~'manda

Thanks guys..I'm pretty excited for this pair...I can't wait to breed them.
:grin01:

......I just love normals..;) I also have a nice Okeetee female from PJC Reptiles..that is Love line....so I will more than likely be using her in the mix..

I think the male is just a lucky Normal...but if anyone has any ideas of where he might have came from..ect...ect..I wouldnt mind hearing it.
Even though its nearly impossible to figure out by just looking at him..but hey..you just never know.:shrugs:
He just looks different to me...I guess..I don't know..maybe I'm just crazy:crazy01:

~~'manda:cheers:

Wow, what was I thinking? I should have just kept him and Rya...j/k!

They look great. No accidental eggs now Amanda...:poke:

Great breeding projects ahead for you and your "normals".

Wow, what was I thinking? I should have just kept him and Rya...j/k!

They look great. No accidental eggs now Amanda...:poke:

Great breeding projects ahead for you and your "normals".

Yeah..Yeah..yeah..well you know you are more than welcome to ANYTHING I produce..when I start breeding snakies....which will hopefully be this year.

Haha..I know..Rya was like "ahhh..oh-no go away stinkey boy"
and he really liked her..he chased her and was puting his neck on hers..I had to remove him from her space twice..haha..Don't worry PJ..I'm not that stupid to let things happen..LOL.....lets hope anyway.JK..JK..;)

I'm excited anyway..Thanks again..Love you
~~'manda

Back