• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

***Beth***'s Corn pics and vids

***Beth***

Sleepless Snake Addict
Hi all! Still thinking on a name for my lil guy. I'll use this thread to post pics and updates about my lil guy so it's all in one place. Here's a vid of him drinking to start off.

Here's some pics of him:

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 429
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 429
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 428
  • 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 429
  • 089.JPG
    089.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 430
The petstore simply had him labeled as a Male Vanishing Pattern and listed his eating/shed records. I created a post on here and the general consensus was that he was normal.

He's incredibly beautiful. The best VP normal I have ever seen. I would name him Red Velvet! That's a kind of cake they don't have in MN, that I learned about when I moved to Florida. It's chocolate with so much red food coloring it's red, with butter cream frosting.

Great video! I think its freaking awesome how their jaw bones move when they drink.
Also, great pictures. You have a very stunning little snake.

Hi all! Still thinking on a name for my lil guy. I'll use this thread to post pics and updates about my lil guy so it's all in one place. Here's a vid of him drinking to start off.

I'm trying to figure out what code I use to post a youtube video? I already have the video on my youtube account but do not know the code or how to find the code to paste here inside the "YOUTUBE...?.../YOUTUBE"

can you help me locate the code on my youtube account?

Hi Feuerhak! Always glad to meet others from MN!

Here's another vid. Just fed him today. This is his second time ever eating FT. Next feeding I think I'll move him up to fuzzys (I've given him double pinks last week and this week). Before that the pet store was feeding him one live pink about once a week. I don't have a scale (yet) so I'm unsure exactily how big he is.

After I put the camera down he opened his mouth and tried eating the towel where the pinky was, LOL! :laugh:

Hi Feuerhak! Always glad to meet others from MN!

Here's another vid. Just fed him today. This is his second time ever eating FT. Next feeding I think I'll move him up to fuzzys (I've given him double pinks last week and this week). Before that the pet store was feeding him one live pink about once a week. I don't have a scale (yet) so I'm unsure exactily how big he is.

Awesome video, I love how he lifts his head to eat the pink! What's the song in the video?

All songs are audioswaps from youtube. I don't remember half of them, lol.

Here he is eating his first Fuzzy.

awwwww what a darling!! he looks almost exactly like my normal stripe.

love the drinking vid, it's such a delight to catch them doing it, so cute.

hah, and that's funny about the paper towel thing, mine do that sometimes too.

Back