CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 04:02 PM   #71
DollysMom
Loopy is adorable holed up in that tube! They sure do know how to grip in something when they want to!

Old 08-07-2016, 07:20 PM   #72
Karl_Mcknight
LOL he's really crammed himself in there. But they seem to really like the "Tight Fitting" hides. The tighter the better.

Old 08-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #73
kdickens
After Gail measured Cleo at a whopping 2 feet 8 inches I figured it's time for a Loopy update as well! So ... just before he scarfed down his dinner tonight (he was really looking for it last night I think!) I measured him. After doing my widget thing I came up with 2 feet 2 inches at almost exactly 13 months old. That just goes to show you how every snake is different!

Old 08-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #74
DLena
Loopy is so handsome. I love his 2 aberrant saddles. You've done such a nice job with him.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:52 PM   #75
DollysMom
Loopy is looking awesome! That's not really much smaller than Cleo considering he was such a reluctant eater at first and that she's been on hoppers since the beginning of May. I'm really impressed with how much he has grown and how truly handsome he has become!

Old 08-09-2016, 08:55 PM   #76
kdickens
Ha Ha! Thanks DLena! Loopy is not perfect (there aren't many that are!) but he's mine I guess. I've come to love his little 'boomerang' a bit. If they all were the same that would be no fun!
*** Thanks Gail! Yeah, Loopy didn't know what to do with a mouse when I first got him!

Old 08-09-2016, 09:02 PM   #77
DLena
I love aberrant saddles; it's like their thumbprints. Mandy has five of them and 2 look like butterflies!

Old 08-10-2016, 12:16 AM   #78
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
I love aberrant saddles; it's like their thumbprints. Mandy has five of them and 2 look like butterflies!
Yep, I love butterfly saddles. I love Loopy's boomerang, too. We all were counting Gypsy's saddles a while back! They definitely are like fingerprints, which is quite a trick for an animal that doesn't even have fingers.

Old 08-10-2016, 12:36 AM   #79
DLena
Lol. You are so right.

Old 08-16-2016, 10:38 AM   #80
kdickens
I had Loopy out for a bit so I could clean his water bowl and re-spritz his moss hide. My granddaughter, Perry, has taken an interest in Loopy and this was the first time she has held him, or any snake for that matter! She's 3 yrs old and I want to teach her early to not fear them. You can see the fear in her face!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google