CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Corn Snake Beauty Pageant!

Old 02-18-2007, 12:59 AM   #21
suecornish
What I mean is how do I get the photo from my hand onto/into a thread? I am totally new to this and somewhat computer illiterate when it comes to doing such things?

Old 02-18-2007, 01:58 AM   #22
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by suecornish
What I mean is how do I get the photo from my hand onto/into a thread? I am totally new to this and somewhat computer illiterate when it comes to doing such things?
If you reply to a thread. Below the reply box will be a section that says additional options.

In that section you will see manage attachments. Click on that and a popup will open where it says upload attachments. All you have to do is browse to where you have your pictures located in your computer and click on the picture you want to use.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Old 02-18-2007, 02:14 AM   #23
Drizzt80
I don't know how I missed this thread, but all I know is that the bikini shots have got to STOP!! I think I need a new keyboard . . . what's it mean when you spit Coor's Light all over and it starts to pop and sizzle and do it's own little fourth of July celebration?!?!

D80

Old 02-18-2007, 11:14 AM   #24
suecornish
Smile

Gaia very firmly told me that she is not wearing no embarassing bikini. After all she may be a he. Gaia stated in no uncertain terms that she is goin "au natural". She said the snake form should not be sullen by monstronsities created by the fashion industry.

Snakemom, thanks. I'll be working on that so I can introduce Smoky, Koning and, my wayward child, Gaia to you all.

Old 02-18-2007, 02:14 PM   #25
plasticknives
Quote:
Originally Posted by suecornish
Gaia stated in no uncertain terms that she is goin "au natural". She said the snake form should not be sullen by monstronsities created by the fashion industry.

uh oh.... are we going to have to change the thread name to "ms/mr triple-X cornsnakes.com"? maybe get some breeding action in here???

lol.

just make sure to keep the nudity classy, keep it classy.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:47 PM   #26
SnakeNbake
I'd like to nominate Sir Killsalot. He's a classy guy who is rarely seen without his sweet pimp hat and man thong. When he is not engrossed in mass killings, he likes long walks on the beach and punching babies. He regularly receives fruit baskets from Satan as a token of appreciation for his stellar work. He has since lost his '666' prison tat thanks to shedding but he is saving up to get a new one. He says to ask if there will be a urine analysis, and if so, I am to state that he did not inhale....much. He is all about world domination...errr...peace, and says that if anyone comes across a thread on the BOI stating that he sells 'feeder kittens' that is a lie made up to ruin his good guy reputation and he will sue (kill) anyone who states otherwise.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:45 PM   #27
diamondlil
Here's a real hunk, Norwood. He likes nothing better than relaxing in his private pool with a posing pouch to tantalise all those ladysnakes with a hint of his manliness.....A quick workout on his customised deer-antler gym, and he's pumped to perfection. Sleek and handsome, he's a real crowd-pleaser. His talents include mouse-wrestling and swallowing 'em whole. To show his softer side, he loves to be handled by all the family, a perfect gentleman in company with cuddles for everyone

Old 02-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #28
plasticknives
HAH i love the shades and cigar!

and that pimphat on sir killsalot is one of the pimpest pimphats i've ever seen.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:54 AM   #29
PnyKlr
HEY! I thought you said the men were in speedos? It looks to me as if Norwood is wearing quite the "banana hammock!"

Old 02-20-2007, 04:41 AM   #30
Tula_Montage
How about borat thongs?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google