CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Thanks again to PJC Reptiles!!

Old 11-18-2008, 09:28 AM   #11
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in KY View Post
How is Nikola Tesla not on that list??
LOL. Don't know! But it is yet ANOTHER name for her to ponder over. LOL.

Ohhh, Copernicus, Ptolemy, Aristotle, etc....

Old 11-18-2008, 10:07 AM   #12
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@PJCReptiles View Post
Hi Amanda,
I am happy you are enjoying your snakes and I know you will take care of your pride and joys.
I know one very important scientist/chemist/geneticist that you keep forgetting.....

Dr. Frankenstein. You could call him "Franky" for short. Just a suggestion.
Jay

P.S. I know what you mean by trying to come up with names for your animals. You have seen our snake room. Try coming up with names for all of them. I still have a couple that need names. You need to remember we have a rule here. "If you have a name you can stay". This does not mean you can come here and see if any bins have labels on them just to see what you can sneak out with. They are not for sale....lol.
Hardy-har-har-har...well maybe.."Franky" would be funny..and by the way..I think Rescue wanted to come home with me that night he kept going inside my sweatshirt and pockets..lol, and for a while he just chilled in my hood..hes sweet I am glad you guys saved him..can't wait to see what babies you guys make with him..(in other words..I will need one of those)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in KY View Post
How is Nikola Tesla not on that list??

Oh, BTW your new snake is a cute lil wiggly thing!
I know I thought about TESLA...but then I thought I'd have tp explain that he was not named after the band..even tho. they have some good songs..lol

Old 11-18-2008, 11:42 AM   #13
Rich in KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by *salAMANDA88* View Post
I know I thought about TESLA...but then I thought I'd have tp explain that he was not named after the band..even tho. they have some good songs..lol
My vote, obviously, is for Tesla. I agree, the band has some good songs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google