CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Updates on a few from PJC....

Old 07-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #11
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdarlin02 View Post
Nice pics!!
Love that mortar (is that right?) you have them in.
Mortar and Pestle..
Thanks a ton....I figure..I didnt have a blue bowl..sooo...seond best I guess..LOL

~~'manda

Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #12
The_Thunderer
Great pics of some awesome PJC snakes, Amanda! Can't go wrong there. 5 of mine are from them too!

I wonder if your ghost is related to my ghost and my platinum from them? I really just love how beautiful they are!

Old 07-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #13
sweet~nichole~marie
Moxie is a really pretty normal! Love her. Mendel has an interesting white patch on his head!

Thank goodness for digital, huh? *LOL*

Old 07-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #14
Sacred_Nightmares
Olmac and Mendel are my favorites out of your bunch of beauties! I especially like the little white spot on Mendel's head. It's so adorable. :]

Old 07-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #15
jen murphy
Ohhhh I love your ghost. I think you might have too many snakes, feel free to send him over here!

Old 07-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #16
giraffe77aft
Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Old 07-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #17
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
Great pics of some awesome PJC snakes, Amanda! Can't go wrong there. 5 of mine are from them too!
I wonder if your ghost is related to my ghost and my platinum from them? I really just love how beautiful they are!
My ghost and Coral snow are related..from the same clutch..and also "Powder" is from the same clutch as these two...are yours from the same clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet~nichole~marie View Post
Moxie is a really pretty normal! Love her. Mendel has an interesting white patch on his head!

Thank goodness for digital, huh? *LOL*
Thank you..I also have another Normal "LOTUS"..I have yet to get some pics of her..been busy. I'll get them and post 'em hopefully tomorrow.
Mendel's patch is actually a colorless spot..not actually white.
It is very interesting..I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred_Nightmares View Post
Olmac and Mendel are my favorites out of your bunch of beauties! I especially like the little white spot on Mendel's head. It's so adorable. :]
Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen murphy View Post
Ohhhh I love your ghost. I think you might have too many snakes, feel free to send him over here!
hahahaha..Jen I like you...you are funny..hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffe77aft View Post
Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!
well...............thanks for looking...

~~'Manda

Old 07-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #18
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by *salAMANDA88* View Post
My ghost and Coral snow are related..from the same clutch..and also "Powder" is from the same clutch as these two...are yours from the same clutch?
YUPPERS!! We have sibling snakeys!!! Another congrats to you!
I've got 3 from that clutch... a ghost, a platinum, and a coral snow! LOL. Tell your snakeys that brothers and sister say, "Hi!" LOL.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #19
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
YUPPERS!! We have sibling snakeys!!! Another congrats to you!
I've got 3 from that clutch... a ghost, a platinum, and a coral snow! LOL. Tell your snakeys that brothers and sister say, "Hi!" LOL.
hahaha..It was a great clutch..
and they say "HI" back..hahaha

~~'Manda

Old 07-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #20
sweet~nichole~marie
Quote:
Originally Posted by *salAMANDA88* View Post
Mendel's patch is actually a colorless spot..not actually white.
Really? Can you see through the scales? Is the color coming from his skin underneath? That is crazy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google