• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mandy the normal corn snake

Mandy is always 'well waxed' and shiny! (I think you stay up late at night with the shoe shine kit) Right now Loopy needs a shoe shine!

Lol, Ken. Mandy is so shiny because I sent her to finishing school.

Seriously, Loopy will get his adult shine some day. Cleo is just starting to get some shine, especially on her head.

My son came for a visit today. Mandy looks so little next to him! She was such a sweet girl for him.

pPKnPGil.jpg

Notice where 'wife' came in on the list! (just kidding!)

Lol, I thought about that after I wrote that. Fortunately, I raised him right on that score as well and my daughter-in-law is a complete gem. I'd love whoever he chose, but it took no effort on my part in this case. She's awesome!

You're much bolder than I am to reveal the Snake Voice for the whole world to hear.

You'd better patent it because it might now appear on all kind of Bootleg Pirated CDs from Chinese Corn Snake trainers.

Mandy flows well by the way.

Thanks Karl. I only revealed the snake voice well after I knew I was not alone in having one, lol.

Mandy is a sweetheart, that's for sure!

Naw, just the iPhone. That's what was sitting next to me. So many of my snake pics are on the phone because that's what's handy.

Back