• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Reptile room project

I think our partners put up with us that’s fine with me cos I make the decision with my snakes
I am a 62 years young but only had my babies for just over 1 year I had George at 9 weeks old and zusee she was about 11 months old
Pleased to say they are both doing really well
Your project it’s coming along nicely
Where about do you live we are in Shropshire
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Up north to us we are in the midlands
I’ll take a look at your web site
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another update

Today i went and got some floor matts and got on with doing the floor
0WN41xj.jpg

I also got a White Board last week and put that up today
AS0smIC.jpg

I have now finished the floor here's some photos of progress so far
cpFUUeV.jpg

I had to move all the stuff to one end to continue laying the floor
"its all Tieded up now"
Qr8irEF.jpg

You may notice there is some Wall panels missing
"this is because i mad the mistake of not sealing the out side corners of the shed so water tracked in" - this should be fixed now - as i have been sealed it today and i am currently drying the bottom of the panels out
tlHcE3a.jpg

And one last photo for tonight
HBfG1QY.jpg

Any feedback welcome along with questions
(no luck on Patreon as of yet)
(i now have 2 subs on youtube ready for when the videos start)

Thank you for following and being paitent with the progress

Looking good. Wish I had space for a dedicated reptile room instead of 'wall in living room' and 'wall in bedroom'. XD

Back