CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Spoiled Snake

Old 11-25-2015, 02:47 PM   #1
nicolefowler2005
Spoiled Snake

Is this girl spoiled or what lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-25-2015, 03:31 PM   #2
kikojaharo
Wow, that's a nice setup!! I love the little corner loft, have you noticed her using it?

Old 11-25-2015, 04:42 PM   #3
nicolefowler2005
She loves it she lays up there and basks in the lamp heat I'll get a picture next time

Old 11-27-2015, 05:00 PM   #4
rara1337
I love that setup! Definitely post a photo of the loft in use. That is adorable. I'd like to do more with Molly's eventually too, but there's only so much room in her 18 gallon. When I can get a larger tank she will be living in style

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 11-27-2015, 07:52 PM   #5
nicolefowler2005
I also just went out on Black Friday with crazy crowds just to get a scale cause the other one I got online was junk!!

Old 11-27-2015, 07:54 PM   #6
rara1337
Lol you a good mama for sure! I just took over my kitchen scale and named it hers now because I hardly used it for that. I was shocked how small she is. Only 19g. That's so tiny lol.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:58 PM   #7
Jessicat
You'll probably want to switch to an under the tank heater instead of a basking light. Corns don't need lights and generally don't like them. If your corn is making noticeable effort to get closer and closer to the light your temps may be off.

Old 11-27-2015, 08:35 PM   #8
nicolefowler2005
I do have an under the tank heater as well but it's so cold here right now that I unfortunetly have to use both to sustain a good temp!! I wasn't aware of them not liking the lamp!!

Old 11-27-2015, 08:37 PM   #9
rara1337
I didn't know they didn't like lamps either. I thought it was just optional. I have a day lamp and a night lamp. I tried an under tank heater and it didn't get warm enough and wouldn't stick to the tank.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:02 PM   #10
nicolefowler2005
Yah I have a day and night bulb to that I just switch out! My under the tank heater stuck to to tank fine but it doesn't keep the tank warm enough so I don't know of any other way than the lamp

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google