CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Bella after first shed

Old 11-29-2015, 09:52 PM   #1
nicolefowler2005
Bella after first shed

Before:

After;

I love her little white mark on her head!! She fed on Friday so I let her be as long as I could before taking her out for about an hour and getting a few pics. The lighting in here sucks but it's about 20 degrees outside so can't do outdoor pics!! She finally pooped to (thank god) although maybe she just doesn't want to dirty her viv cause she decided to do it on my comforter!!

Bella's Mom

Old 11-30-2015, 09:07 PM   #2
DollysMom
They often don't poop while they are in shed. In fact I've often found a big poop and the shed at the same time.

Excercise can definitely bring on a poop, too.

Bella is so pretty!

Old 11-30-2015, 11:06 PM   #3
nicolefowler2005
Awe thank you I am a proud momma!! It's so hard to show in pictures but I'm amazed at the differences in her color after her shed!! The whole idea of all the changes I will get to see with her excites me to no end lol!! While I'm writing this let me ask you guys how you feel about having more than one snake in a viv? I'm just wondering! I'm so hooked and want to get another corn, preferably a male that's maybe a little older I haven't decided yet! I'm not thinking of putting anyone in with Bella I'm just wondering what everyone's feelings are on the subject

Bella's Mom

Old 11-30-2015, 11:11 PM   #4
Dragonling
Most folks around here, myself included, are pretty strongly against cohabbing, especially a male and female together. Here is why. (Be warned, it's a bit graphic.)

Old 11-30-2015, 11:16 PM   #5
nicolefowler2005
Omg that is terrible!! I had no idea that would even be an issue! Wow I'm glad I asked!! I was really wondering because a friend of mine had two red tail boas in the same viv and I always thought it was kind of odd because I had literally never seen two snakes in the same viv regardless of the species

Bella's Mom

Old 11-30-2015, 11:32 PM   #6
nicolefowler2005

Bella's Cobra Stance

Bella's Mom

Old 12-01-2015, 04:31 AM   #7
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolefowler2005 View Post

Bella's Cobra Stance

Bella's Mom
I love it when they do that!

Old 12-01-2015, 04:56 PM   #8
mishima25
Came to say the same. I love their cobra stances. They look so cute aw.

Old 12-01-2015, 06:57 PM   #9
Nanci
What a cutie!!

Old 12-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #10
Myca
I always think of that stance as a 'Hi Mom' stance...followed by 'dinner?'

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google