CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Egg Watch Continues . . .

Old 07-12-2016, 06:18 AM   #21
Nanci
The easiest way to post multiple pics is to do it with Tapatalk. Then (if you're a contributor!) you can go back and edit and add text, etc.

Also there's a way to embed youtube videos. Instead of linking.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:20 AM   #22
Nanci

Click YouTube icon

Paste in the YT url _after_ y=

(in your case, QZqlZbJQ_Jg_)

Old 07-12-2016, 06:22 AM   #23
Nanci
What day did they pip on? Mine are on 56. I usually have slits at 62-66. A long time to go, still.

Congrats on the cuties!!

Old 07-12-2016, 06:29 AM   #24
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
The easiest way to post multiple pics is to do it with Tapatalk. Then (if you're a contributor!) you can go back and edit and add text, etc.

Also there's a way to embed youtube videos. Instead of linking.
As always, thank you Nanci!! (Only problem is time, as I am busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kickin' contest!).

But I guess being busy is a "good problem," no?

Also have to make sure that Tapatalk doesn't conflict with anything else on my phone. Probably not, but it's all just like trying to catch a fart in a rain barrel, don't ya think???

Oh well, on my way to deal with a bunch of angry drug addicts (I facilitate a Tuesday morning support group at a Methadone program in East Flatbush). Fun Fun Fun!! After four more days I'll be RACING to make a few jumps out of a plane from 14,500 feet!!! This Saturday, weather permitting, The Bipolar Express (name of our skydiving club) will ride again!! If I'm real lucky, I MAY hit jump #500 by this weekend!!!! (I have 493 as of now!!!)

Old 07-12-2016, 04:53 PM   #25
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
What day did they pip on? Mine are on 56. I usually have slits at 62-66. A long time to go, still.

Congrats on the cuties!!
Actually on the 51st day, the first two! One more today, that makes 52 for him, but 14 more aren't yet breached. One looks like a goner (the one that was circling the drain since the first couple weeks!), but I'm hoping I won't lose all of them.

How long after the first one hatches can the others still take? (I know, I know, patience! But as I might've mentioned earlier, it's like leaving the key under the mat for Amelia Earhart!!)

Old 07-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #26
axis1
Two are totally out now!! (Yay!)

Old 07-12-2016, 04:57 PM   #27
axis1
Cute little bugger!

Old 07-12-2016, 05:00 PM   #28
axis1
The other is playing peekaboo!

Old 07-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #29
DollysMom
Looks like I'm late to the party! They are adorable, Axis. Looks like you will have your hands full the next few days.

Old 07-12-2016, 08:23 PM   #30
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
Looks like I'm late to the party! They are adorable, Axis. Looks like you will have your hands full the next few days.
Better late than never!!

But yes! They are cute, the little wormy-looking noodles!!!

I do hope you're right about me having my hands full, as the little critters have, all of a sudden, just decided to stop pipping, or popping! Kinda eerie, as the ones that hatched now retreat into their makeshift hides to rest, and the one who stuck up its muzzle through the shell of an egg just froze there! And the remaining 14 eggs just sit there glistening but very still. (Waiting for an "Alien" moment??). Nahh! I just hope the rest of the brood are OK!

Hope I have some great news in the morning!!!! Then again, I SHOULD be thankful for what I've got!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google