CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

!!!! My Unexpected EGGS !!!!

Old 03-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #61
brtrude
she hasnt laid any more eggs yet since before but she deffinately still has at least one near her vent. i think she may be too tyred to squueze them out right now.
im going to go to bed and hopefully by the morning shel have got them all out.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #62
Quiet Tempest
What's the total now?

Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #63
maxcherry
Baby shower is on the way, congrats, keeping everything crossed

Old 03-09-2009, 07:14 AM   #64
bigbull
how meny eggs to u hve this morning and how is mummy doing

nick

Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #65
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull View Post
how meny eggs to u hve this morning and how is mummy doing

nick
2 more eggs this morning, both slugs but that takes the total up to 35!
mum is deep in blue at the minute and looks a bit shattered! il be happy when its all over and she gets back onto her food!

Old 03-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #66
bigbull
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtrude View Post
2 more eggs this morning, both slugs but that takes the total up to 35!
mum is deep in blue at the minute and looks a bit shattered! il be happy when its all over and she gets back onto her food!
i do hope everythig is ok for u m8 and she starts eating for u soon

Old 03-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #67
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull View Post
i do hope everythig is ok for u m8 and she starts eating for u soon
thank you mate! il keep everyone posted!

Old 03-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #68
Tim66/corns
Wow Brett 35 eggs. How many good ones do you have out of that? I sure hope she gets her strength back soon for you. I hope all this stress for both of you will be but a memory in a couple months when your mystery clutch hatches. Something to look forward too.
All the best to Dizzles & you Brett....

Old 03-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #69
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim66/corns View Post
Wow Brett 35 eggs. How many good ones do you have out of that? I sure hope she gets her strength back soon for you. I hope all this stress for both of you will be but a memory in a couple months when your mystery clutch hatches. Something to look forward too.
All the best to Dizzles & you Brett....
hey tim,
thank you so much for such a nice post! i will tell dizzles that you wish her a speedy recovery!
all together out of the 35 eggs we have had 7 that werefertile, but i have had to throw one out because it went bad so i can guess you can just say 6 good ones!
i think il go and try and get some descent pics of the eggs to let you know how they are progressing. I know i keep repeating myself but im still not sure if they will make it or not,i think at least one of them will. Its hard to tell. the good eggs are white and have a hard shell but on some of the eggs, the ends arent white like the rest of the eggs, its like a washed out pale white colour as if the shell doesnt go all the way round. its hard to explain but i will try to get some pics.
thanks again

Old 03-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #70
bekers71
That's a lot of bad eggs for 35. Are you sure they are all bad or maybe they are just odd colored? I had a girl lay 13 eggs last year and I though they were all bad because they weren't white, more of a yellow color. I incubated them and they all hatched.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google