• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Need a little help

Aquarium:

Picture006.jpg

The killer :cool:

Picture008.jpg

I have an undertank pad but its for a 5 gallon tank.. We went to Petsmart and they told us to buy a light? :shrugs: I an feeding him once a week a frozen pinkie mouse(its thawed..) He seems to be eating fine. They also told us to take him out of the tank to feed which I have been doing and I haven't had any feding issues yet..thankfully..

Hey, thanks for saving the little guy.
I.m guess he about 8" - 12" long. If so it would be a hatchling.
Looking at your set up, you need just a few more things
You need to regulate the UTH. So you can keep the temps in check.
80- 85 degrees on the warm side and 70- 75 on the cool side. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19168
Here is one to make yourself until you get more into the hobby.
Also the stick on themometers don't work for the warm side.
You need to go to Walmart, Homedepot, hardware store or somewhere that sell indoor/outdoor themometers with a probe. Pet stores have them too.
And place the probe above the UTH but under the bedding. This give you the warmest temp that the snake can touch. You can hot glue in on there so it woundn't move. You can also make your on hides( or homes where the snake can hide in ) out of used food boxes and such.
It might help to add some fake plants vines too. You fine them at craft store for a better price too.

Hey, thanks for saving the little guy.
I.m guess he about 8" - 12" long. If so it would be a hatchling.
Looking at your set up, you need just a few more things
You need to regulate the UTH. So you can keep the temps in check.
80- 85 degrees on the warm side and 70- 75 on the cool side. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19168
Here is one to make yourself until you get more into the hobby.
Also the stick on themometers don't work for the warm side.
You need to go to Walmart, Homedepot, hardware store or somewhere that sell indoor/outdoor themometers with a probe. Pet stores have them too.
And place the probe above the UTH but under the bedding. This give you the warmest temp that the snake can touch. You can hot glue in on there so it woundn't move. You can also make your on hides( or homes where the snake can hide in ) out of used food boxes and such.
It might help to add some fake plants vines too. You fine them at craft store for a better price too.
Alrighty thx. Ya thankfully I found him or otherwise he wouldn't hace made it..

I'll measure if I can later but my guess is he is about 10 inches long so ya he is a hatchling. I think I have some more stuff I could use for like vines and such. So u guys to recommned a UTH over a heat lamp?

Back