CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Very agressive

Old 01-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #51
02CETA24
deffinatly as soon as my husband comes back from el paso i will post pictures and thanks

Old 01-21-2009, 12:25 AM   #52
Shiari
Also, a word to the wise with future babies, what you were describing isn't true aggression... it's fear-aggression. Imagine a monster 200 feet tall dropped things on you and then reached for you? How complacent would you be? When I went to feed Inranahe yesterday I discovered she was in blue because she tried to become a very fierce rattlesnake/cobra. She couldn't see me well. Normally she's very docile. So even your "docile" corn might bite you. And honestly, when they're babies and even juveniles it doesn't hurt very much. It's worse *after* because then you itch. O_<

Old 01-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #53
02CETA24
Things are better bugs is moving around a little bit more he finally came out of his tree temps are where they should be and are steady

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google