CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DYK...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DYK... From corn snakes to carnosaurs, string beans to string theory, whining to fine wines, fig newtons to Isaac Newton, trout streams to stream of consciousness, if you've ever felt like a wallflower, this is the metaphorical meadow for you to feel free to come and bloom, or just chant or rant like a blooming idiot.

Did You Know 6: Honey Badger Cares!

Old 06-27-2014, 05:04 AM   #10341
Nanci
DYK I think I might have tried to watch QAF but only got a couple episodes into it and then something good was released, so I didn't get hooked.

DYK but Big Brother is on now!!

DYK David, were the mice okay??

Old 06-27-2014, 11:12 AM   #10342
Shiari
DYK.... my 'you have go to be ******* kidding me' face, let me show it to you.......

NOT the same hatchling as yesterday.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:21 PM   #10343
Christen
DYK OMG go buy a lottery ticket! NOW!!

Old 06-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #10344
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
D

DYK David, were the mice okay??
Yes, I think if it where any longer I would have lost a bag of 50. I ordered two.

The cost was $35.per 50 count of adults. With a $49.97 shipping. I don't know if that includes packing. Beside all 50 being in one bag they look good and clean.

I'm happy/OK with them.

Old 06-27-2014, 06:51 PM   #10345
Lennycorn
Dyk
On other news...
The old car that I bought
02 Mazda protege5

We needed a backup car. It's a four banger, 5speed stick. We'll live with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-27-2014, 06:54 PM   #10346
Nanci
DYK it looks brand new!!

Old 06-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #10347
Oscarsdad
DYK. .....I've successfully killed yet another pet......poor George.....may he rest in peace......

I may have killed him with kindness. ....IDK......he was doing fine. ....but I have been told the symptoms (kinda)... go with constipation due to overfeeding.....but IDK...fed him the same amount for at least a year.......paid like $1.98 for him and he gave me more enjoyment than 2months of cable TV.....I had just bought him a new bottle of food.. so maybe I'll just go ahead and get another one. ......they cost like less than $5 a year to maintain. .... (and that includes water changes.......

Meanwhile. ....I spent a bunch of money on Vin Diesel. ... (the red-eared slider) but he finally has clear water....... (DYK....I've never seen such a chow-hound.....it's comical how he has a one track mind on eating......) I bought a gravel pump...a filter....and some gravel..@ $60..... for a free turtle......but he's already tried to eat 2pieces of gravel since I got home from work. ....it's worth the money to be entertained by silliness! !!!!

Just so you know. ...he's getting too fat for his shell....so it's not like he doesn't get fed!!!!!

Old 06-27-2014, 09:43 PM   #10348
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsdad View Post
DYK. .....I've successfully killed yet another pet......poor George.....may he rest in peace......

I may have killed him with kindness. ....IDK......he was doing fine. ....but I have been told the symptoms (kinda)... go with constipation due to overfeeding.....but IDK...fed him the same amount for at least a year.......paid like $1.98 for him and he gave me more enjoyment than 2months of cable TV.....I had just bought him a new bottle of food.. so maybe I'll just go ahead and get another one. ......they cost like less than $5 a year to maintain. .... (and that includes water changes.......

Meanwhile. ....I spent a bunch of money on Vin Diesel. ... (the red-eared slider) but he finally has clear water....... (DYK....I've never seen such a chow-hound.....it's comical how he has a one track mind on eating......) I bought a gravel pump...a filter....and some gravel..@ $60..... for a free turtle......but he's already tried to eat 2pieces of gravel since I got home from work. ....it's worth the money to be entertained by silliness! !!!!

Just so you know. ...he's getting too fat for his shell....so it's not like he doesn't get fed!!!!!
DYK I had a red eared slider when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure now that I must have been overfeeding him. His little thighs were so chunky and they stuck out of his shell. I sure enjoyed feeding him things other than his turtle food though. He loved cucumbers. And I'd often buy him feeder fish as a treat.

Old 06-27-2014, 10:12 PM   #10349
Oscarsdad
Ahhhh...yeah....his treat is dried shrimp. ...which has to pick out of my fingers. ....this isn't my first red -eared slider.....and I haven't killed one yet... (I don't think any way)....

This is really funny though. ....I had a little red-eared slider as a kid..my brother and I was cleaning it's cage......errrr...ummmm.that pos plastic moat thing that everyone had. ..because we didn't know any better. ......

And we lost the turtle! !!!!! We had let it roam..thinking...it can't get too far.....

Next spring....we were digging in the ground to plant pinto beans....and dug him up.....after some serious re-hydration. ....he was a turtle again! !!!!!

Old 06-28-2014, 04:12 AM   #10350
Shiari
DYK, I'm allowed to happy-dance for the next year, right? Because omg the bansidhe that hatched out. It's no platinum and I don't know what else it could be aside from all 4 genes!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google