• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How long to thaw a fuzzy in water?

You don't want to over-thaw, or it will burst open. Which, if that happens, the snake won't care. It's just gross. So thaw under running water, feel the body, it should be warm all the way through and pliable, but not super limp.

Thank you all, we have been thawing in warm Tupperware for about 10 minutes and Ross eats great. We are new to this whole snake thing so just wanted to make sure we were treating him right��

Hi what I do is let it thaw out for about hour.
Then put some boiling water in a cup and put a lid on top of the cup put it on just to warm up so George thinks is alive
It works for me
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi what I do is let it thaw out for about hour.
Then put some boiling water in a cup and put a lid on top of the cup put it on just to warm up so George thinks is alive
It works for me
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boiling water will cook a mouse, even in a matter of seconds. Warm Tap water is plenty.

Yes above the boiling water on a lid that way it warm the mouse thinks it's alive cos it's warm
Pat x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back