CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

BABY CORNSNAKE SHEDiiNG NOT COMPLETE

Old 02-07-2007, 03:35 PM   #11
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzy925
Blooming heck, if she wants to speak like that then fine! It's not hurting you is it? If you think that's bad then i think you'd flip at my usual usage of writing! Calm down before you break something!
(sorry i'm in a bad mood right now!)
Please learn to address adults in the proper manner. We are not peers. You are a child. No adult needs to modify their behavior for fear of a child's bad mood. And though your writing here is fairly good, which I appreciate, your abuse of exclamation marks demonstrates to all that it is you who needs to calm down.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:31 PM   #12
stangs13
Quote:
Blooming heck, if she wants to speak like that then fine! It's not hurting you is it? If you think that's bad then i think you'd flip at my usual usage of writing! Calm down before you break something!
Another thing. If your in such a bad mood and you caught that you are, then why didn't you erase what you said? That doesn't really make sense in my eyes.

Another thing, if you read the rules when you joined, it says that you are supposed to type in ENGLISH. Excuse my teenage ominesence.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:00 AM   #13
Plissken
Quote:
No, it's not hurting anyone (save maybe my eyes.) What troubles me most about that style of writing is why anybody would want to present themselves in such a manner - especially when requesting help from complete strangers. I fail to see why I should be squinting at my screen trying to figure out what this person is trying to say. If they expect free help and advice, why can't they take the time to compose themselves properly?

Not to mention that typing all in caps like that is considered rude. It's like yelling. I wouldn't shout at a stranger on the bus to ask them the time and expect to have my request complied with.

Old 02-08-2007, 10:46 AM   #14
kev1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderplayer108
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roy Munson again.

OK what does that even mean? I see it on other topics and it makes no sense to me. Did Roy serve someone and Fender is like "oh snap, no you didn't!!"

Roy what's the reputation minimum until I can say serve people and have my posse be like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!" and perhaps jump all around me while I'm like a statue with my arms folded somewhat Super Manesque

Sorry I d1dn't rite it N sum of da ways sum plp type

Old 02-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #15
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev1144
OK what does that even mean? I see it on other topics and it makes no sense to me. Did Roy serve someone and Fender is like "oh snap, no you didn't!!"

Roy what's the reputation minimum until I can say serve people and have my posse be like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!" and perhaps jump all around me while I'm like a statue with my arms folded somewhat Super Manesque

Sorry I d1dn't rite it N sum of da ways sum plp type
Hah. If you rep someone, you must rep 20 DIFFERENT members before you can rep that person again. If you try to rep that person, and you have not met this requirement, the system generates this message:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to *member x* again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google