• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pepper x Buzztail Granite/Bloodred Hatchlings *World Premiere!!*

Andrew, I'm ahead of you on the list for hatchlings. And Buzztail's "mom" is ahead of both of us!

Thank you! I had to restrain myself and only take a couple pictures each- so they aren't the greatest. I hate it when their heads aren't in focus- but I didn't want to take 50 pics each to get the perfect shot, either.

I'm wondering if the ones that hatch tomorrow will be bigger! There are at least two pips still.

If you guys are serious, I'll contact you once everyone is shed and sexed and fed, in order here. I didn't keep an official list in fear of putting a curse on the clutch. The thing I like about blood het avalanche stripe x same or granite het avalanche stripe is you'll get a nice Christmas clutch of eight different _pretty_ morphs. And _all_ will be homo bloodred, without a doubt.

Great job Nanci! Very cool to know that you proved her out to be 100% Bloodred. That big fat girl is very nice. It is always nice when a girl has a little meat on their body. ;) Again, Congrats! :cheers:

Jay :cool:

I did one last baby check before bed, and found two more hatchies!

Baby F: Bloodred, weighing in at 9.3 grams.

Attachments

• PB2010_01F 004cr.jpg
    PB2010_01F 004cr.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 114
And Baby G (this is already getting confusing!!) Granite, also 9.3 grams. And there is one pipping egg, and three unpipped eggs, in this clump. Five solo eggs in another container. I didn't know the eggs became unglued after hatching!!

First tongue shot!!

Attachments

• PB2010_01G 002cr.jpg
    PB2010_01G 002cr.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 115
If you guys are serious, I'll contact you once everyone is shed and sexed and fed, in order here. I didn't keep an official list in fear of putting a curse on the clutch. The thing I like about blood het avalanche stripe x same or granite het avalanche stripe is you'll get a nice Christmas clutch of eight different _pretty_ morphs. And _all_ will be homo bloodred, without a doubt.

Oh yeah, I am serious. ONE of these babies is going to stay in the cs.com family other than the ones you & Katie keep. I'd like a granite but I'd happily take a blood. So just let me know the $, OK?

I'm serious, too! I'd love to have a granite and a blood...but depending on prices I may have to settle for just one!

Let me know, Nanci!

Oooh we should do a baby trade Nanci (you know it would be awesome). Let me know if you make a trip up to Canada ^___^ Lovely chubby snakelets!

Girl those are nice! Congrats!
Some of them are sporting your signature heart on their head pattern!! Pretty wild!!!

The original idea here was Nanci wanted one keeper and I wasn't going to keep any from this clutch. Don't really need any more projects or snakes right now - but after seeing them - ..... I don't know! Maybe I will keep one or a pair... UGH - decisions!!

They _are_ cuties, aren't they? And _so_ friendly!! They all want to come out, but not in the usual kamekaze method of making a flying leap. They just leisurely crawl up to the edge and wait for me to offer my hand. Number One is obviously highly intelligent. She still loves her carpet slider snuggly and knows exactly how to burrow into it!

The original idea here was Nanci wanted one keeper and I wasn't going to keep any from this clutch. Don't really need any more projects or snakes right now - but after seeing them - ..... I don't know! Maybe I will keep one or a pair... UGH - decisions!!

They are awesome! How can you resist??

Sounds like the issue is going to be WHO gets them! Nanci & Katie sound like they may keep more than 1 or 2 between them. Andrew & I want some of them. Nanci, did you expect that you might have to draw tickets to figure out who is buying them?! :rofl:

Sounds like the issue is going to be WHO gets them! Nanci & Katie sound like they may keep more than 1 or 2 between them. Andrew & I want some of them. Nanci, did you expect that you might have to draw tickets to figure out who is buying them?! :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if she has these snakes spoken for before they even get a meal in them!

Back