• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2015 Breeding Season

Strawberry ph Sunkissed X Sunkissed ph Strawberry

Target: Test female for Strawberry gene, and hopefully produce Sunkissed Strawberry. If not, Sunkissed het Straw Gazer Free will be OK.

Attachments

• DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 79
Topaz het Straw Bloodred x Lavender het Straw ph Topaz Bloodred

Target: Straw Lavender het Topaz

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 77
Tessera Hypo het Sulfer x Bloodred het Caramel PS ph Hypo

Target: Tessera Caramel Bloodred, maybe Tessera Amber Bloodred all het PS.

Attachments

• DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 78
Lava Lavender Caramel het Fire x Anery het Striped Lava Lavender Blood

Target: Out Crossed Lava Plasma het Anery, just Lava Lavenders het Anery will be nice too.

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 77
6-11

Bloodred het Caramel PS ph Amel Hypo X Same

Target: Caramel PS. I produced one Caramel PS last year from this group, I would like to see one more.

I have 2.4 in this breeding group. If you look close, you will see that this group are RedCoat on top of Yellow Jacket. The original breeding was RC PS x Caramel Bloodred het Hypo Amel.

Since the group is only het YJ, 1 in 4 will not carry the gene, and stand out as such.

Attachments

• DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 77
Tessera Ghost het PS x Bloodred het Anery PS

Target: Tessera Granite PS, Tessera het Ghost Bloodred

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 75
Hypo Fire Motley Pied-Sided x Pied-Sided (Extreme)

Target: PS het Hypo Fire Motley

Attachments

• DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 76
Tessera Hypo het Sulfer x Bloodred het Caramel PS ph Amel Hypo

Target: Tessera Caramel Bloodred, with a lot of luck, Tessera Sulfers are possible.

These two breeders are both Het Yellow Jacket, and you can see it. When 1 of 4 offspring from this clutch are not YJ, it proves YJ is at least co-dominant and can be seen as het easily.

I have already proved it to myself, I will show you my expected results.

Where did the Yellow Jacket gene in my colony come from? I know exactly where it came from, due to the ACR.

Is there a Locality of Corns that are Yellow Jacket? I haven't heard of one. Just where did this gene come from? It is not Buff, it is much more dramatic. If there is no locality of Corns that this dominant gene comes from, then where did it come from?

Dominant genes occur in the wild don't they? Striped Pacific Gophers occur in the wild, Striped California Kings occur in the wild and so should all other dominant genes in Colubrids.

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 74
RedCoat Sunkissed Lava x het Sunkissed Topaz

Target: Out Crossed Sunkissed Lavas

This female is het YJ. I expect half of the clutch to also be het YJ and visible when hatched.

Attachments

• DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 73
Tessera het Sunkissed PS x RC Bloodred het PS

Target: Tessera RC PS

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 74
Sunkissed Strawberry x Sunkissed ph Straw

Target: Test female for Strawberry, and hopefully produce more Sunkissed Strawberry.

I planned on breeding all of my Sunkissed ph Straw to this male this year, but he didn't figure out what to do until the last female ovulated.

All of my other Sunkissed ph Straw and Straw ph Sunkissed were bred to a Straw het Sunkissed male.

Attachments

• DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 109
Topaz Bloodred het Strawberry x Tessera het Lava Snow

Target: Tessera Lava het Caramel

No reason for the breeding, except the female needed to be bred to a homo Lava, and he was ready.

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 113
July 4th weekend, July 5th.

Het Golden X het Golden.

Target: Goldens

With 13 fertile eggs being laid and no slugs, this may be the year, I produce a Golden or two. One eggs is very small, and one egg very large. The rest are normal sized.

I received an email about the Goldens. Yes, Shannon Brown bought the entire group of Goldens. He placed a few small groups of them in other breeders hands, just in case something happened to his group. I was one of the lucky breeders that received one of the groups.

The Goldens are Shannon Browns. I am just one of several breeders trying to keep the line going. Hopefully, this will be the Goldens year!:cheers:

Attachments

• DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 109
Strawberry het Sunkissed x Strawberry ph Sunkissed

100% fertility

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 109
Hypo Fire Motley Pied-Sided x Pied-Sided (Extreme)

A few slugs were laid, but more fertile. This clutch was his first, hopefully the rest of his clutches will have better fertility.

This is basically a Project Breeding for me, towards Motley PS.

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 109
Tessera het Striped Lavamel x Ice Motley het Amel

Tessera Lava Motleys is the target, and with 100% fertility, and a little luck, I should hatch out one or two this year.

Tessera Lava het Anery Motley and Tessera Lavamel Motley het Anery are also targets.

Attachments

• DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 107
7-10, I found quite a few clutches today.

I will list a few and then just post the rest.

Tessera het Snow Lava x Okeetee Lava het Amel

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 82
Sunkissed Anery het Striped x Striped Blue

For some reason, Sunkissed Blues sound interesting, and since I haven't produced them yet, here is the start of my project. Both parents don't have much yellow or pink, so only the addition of Sunkissed will be seen.

Sunkissed Striped Blues are the real target.

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 81
Tessera het Sunkissed Lava x Sunkissed Lava

Got to see a Tessera Sunkisssed Lava! That is why I love Tesseras, I can make new combines that I have never seen before, fast!

We are going to have to look at the Sunkissed and Lavas in this clutch too. They will be very nice. How about just a Sunkissed Lava from this breeding? I hope we get to see all of them in the same clutch.

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 81
The rest of todays clutches

A few gems in each one hopefully.

Attachments

• DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG