• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

DIY: Great Stuff Foam Terrarium Background

Well I have a change of plans
its my first attempt but my fully removable backdrop has become semi permanent

Thanks to the humidity of the shed some of the board i put the greatstuff on got warped a bit. So I needed an extra piece of driftwood to pull my inset into place

As well I spotted some bigger gaps between the bottom glas plate and the inset.
Nothing he could escape through but big enough/small enough to be a pain in.

So I decided to caulk these gaps up
Now all and all the backdrop is removable but I do need a screwdriver to remove the unit
(And if the paper seal I use to keep caulk and glassplate separet does not properly work probably a pen knife).

All and all I am pleased with the general look of the thing
De back/sides are vacumable and waterproof behind their turf layer
The bottom is glass and washable

picture.php

Back