• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What the Fff............

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
Okay so most of you remember the whole coyote vs. deer thing I posted last week right?...
well I went to my Grandparents house the other day..he brought the carcass wayyyy up in the woods..on the prop. line. he left it on the stone wall.
well I went up to see how much has gone, hoping to get a skull..
so I put on my snow shoes,and climbed the hill...
and poof...
it was alll gones..
'cept for a few fur tufts that were EVERYWHERE and blood..there was no deer..we followed the fur and blood trail as long as we could, and there was nothing...
But I did find this.....
this was in the bloody furry mess...WTF is this?...
I thought maybe its Bile....I dunno.
It was the size of an elephant turd and looked like one too..Its not rotten meat...didnt have a strong odor...
any thoughts...????
015-3.jpg

016-6.jpg

..it was pretty weird to me and I have seen some pretty weird things in the woods......

Thanks
~~Amanda:cheers:

Dunno... But if I had to guess, I'd say the contents of the stomach..... Or some other herbivore dumped there, and wiped out it's tracks to confuse you......
???????

Dunno... But if I had to guess, I'd say the contents of the stomach..... Or some other herbivore dumped there, and wiped out it's tracks to confuse you......
???????

see thats what I thought it was maybe the stuff that was inside the stomach.
we poked it with our Hiking pole..and it was really soft..
I dunno..
Just nothing I have seen ...at least I dont think I have.
Thanks

I have absolutely no idea. Looks like a giant moose or elk poo... but wait... don't they poo pellets? Never mind, then.

LOL>.yea moose, elk, deer...they allpoo pellets..
and HOLY COW! did we see TONS, and TONS of Deer poo...and prints..its like they just poo and keep on walkin'..in all over the place up there and all in the middel of "Their" trails..haha..after a while we just gave up on trying to jump over piles on our snow shoes...and just walked through it...(eww)..LOL
thankfully the snow washed them off...

But as for that..
yeah...no idea...but its def. weird.

What if it's a regurge??? You'd better find that deer, and order a case of Nutribac from Kathy ASAP!!!!!

Are their any cattle on the property? It looks like an extra fiberous cow pattie.

You guys are all city folk aren't you? There are two answers that might be right and one of them is elephant poo. You guys are cracking me up.

Oh yeah..Oh yeah..
Thanks guys..
I am just happy I had the right guess when I looked at it..LOL.
I knew elephant poo was kinda redic....but hey..
LMFAO..
there were some great ideas..lol..
and no I didnt taste it..My grandfather asked the same question..LMFAO!!..
you guys rock.
Thanks
~~Amanda:cool:

I'm one hundred percent positive its elephant poo, call your local zoo and ask if one of their elephants have ran away recently.

Back