• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Second clutch

zerensipahioglu

Hello everyone, this year I got 25 eggs from my pied granite female. 22 were good 3 were infetile. She layed them with no problem over a night. They're pipping at the moment. And then she decided to second clutch this year and she was already very thin after her first clutch so I really hoped she didn't. She shed a week ago. Two days ago she layed one egg. Today she layed 3 more. They are very dented but white and soft. She treats them very rough though so even though they were fertile I'm sure they won't hatch now. The point I'm worried about is that she stopped again. I'm pretty sure there are more eggs inside, I can feel them clearly. They're really high up inside so not near cloaca like she was eggbound. Is there anyone experienced something like this before? What should I do? Should I worry? Is there a chance that she's eggbound? I keep her in a dark area, and I only check on her 2 times a day, over the black shirt I covered her enclosure to see if she layed any more. She has a lay box. Thank you already.

Back