CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

missing snake, jinxed

Old 04-04-2015, 10:27 PM   #11
DuxorW
My lava lavender male escaped today, I have no idea how he did it from the rack system I keep him in. So I guess we are in the same boat.

Old 04-06-2015, 09:37 PM   #12
DuxorW
Have you found your snake yet? I found the lava lavender when I came home from work today, crawling between a bookshelf and a desk. I was certain he'd be dead meat if he got out since we have 3 dogs including a food-crazy sheltie that will eat anything that moves. So there's hope for your little one

Old 04-07-2015, 10:10 AM   #13
crzymom2grl2by
No I haven't had any luck. Did find my sons glasses that were lost. I've never seen any of their rooms so clean. I threw out a ton of junk but no snake. Since she's so tiny I wonder if she went down the furnace vent.

Old 04-08-2015, 02:13 PM   #14
DuxorW
There is a furnace vent on the floor next to the snake rack mine was in, and I was sure he had crawled down in, but I guess he didn't. He is just a hatchling so easily could have. Hope you find yours soon!

Old 04-08-2015, 09:29 PM   #15
crzymom2grl2by
Duxor, did you find your hatchling? And if so, where was it hiding?

Old 04-08-2015, 09:53 PM   #16
DuxorW
Yes, see post #12 I guess I was lucky that he was out and about at 6pm.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:40 AM   #17
crzymom2grl2by
Awesome, I'll have to go read it

Old 04-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #18
HVani
I have had 2 baby snakes escape and I have found them both times. One of them I was sure went down the vent but I ended up finding him in the basement safe and sound.

The other was a tiny baby I had just gotten. He escaped with in a few hours of having him. I noticed pretty quickly and I found him in the same room in the closet under some clothes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google