• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.2 rat colony available in AZ

sdmessmer

No shipping! I'm cutting back for summer. These rats pop out 13-14 pups in a litter. One of the moms is weaning off a litter right now (I'm keeping) and the other is ready to pop out another litter (yours). Excellent mothers, they do not kill babies and will feed each other's pups. The male gets the job done and is kind to the babies, no cannibalism. They are from my lines and have great temperments, meaning you can clean cages even when they have babies and not get bit. No need for gloves! They make great pets too if you want to sell off some of the babies to pet stores for pets if you don't have enough snakes. Or just gas and freeze the excess rats for later!

I may include an extra female if there is interest.

If you have been thinking of starting some rats I've done the hard work for you! :wavey:

Silvia

I forgot to put a price!

They are $15 for the trio, $20 if you want an extra female. The extra female has been with another colony, but shoud be accepted by the others with no problems once they are on neutral territory.

I forgot to add that they are all young, the females have only had two litters, the extra girl just had her first.

Silvia

Back