CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Striped Ghost het Amel X Ghost het Amel & Stripe

Old 03-21-2005, 11:29 PM   #1
carol
Striped Ghost het Amel X Ghost het Amel & Stripe

I'm expecting Ghosts, Ghost Stripes, Hypo Snows, and Hypo Snow Stripes.
Slowly but surely getting these pics up!

Old 03-22-2005, 12:56 AM   #2
sXe_corn_sXe
i love ghosts. they are in like my top 5 favorate.

Old 03-22-2005, 03:38 AM   #3
mbdorfer
Wow Carol, That ghost stripe is a looker! I love how far down that yellow travels

Old 03-22-2005, 10:51 AM   #4
carol
Thanks! I am very happy with him, as well as the female, she is one of the few ghost's I've had that didn't turn brown.

Old 03-22-2005, 11:05 AM   #5
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
Thanks! I am very happy with him, as well as the female, she is one of the few ghost's I've had that didn't turn brown.
Yeah she's sweet too, my little ghost is already lookin kinda brown, but I still love him!

Old 03-23-2005, 01:39 PM   #6
Simon
NIce~~

Geting some hypo snow stripes would be awesome!!!

Great looking snakes~~

Old 03-23-2005, 08:29 PM   #7
ratman
Hi, Carol...

Wow! That striped ghost is really awesome. I assume it really is gray.

Carol, I got two Miami males from you last spring that were also 25% Keys. I was wondering if they were hypo, hypohet, or just normals? Can't remember where I put that info. Thanks,

Terry

Old 03-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #8
carol
Hi Terry!
The ones I sent you were offspring of "V-Head" and "Mama's Boy", if you wanted to go to my breeding plans and see pics of the parents.
Their Grandma is a Keys X Hypo Cross (so she's het Hypo) and their Grandfather is a Hypo Miami, now their parents were the two lightest hatchlings out of a clutch of 20 so I'm pretty sure they are both Hypo, hence your two guys should be Hypo as well. They also have a 66% chance of being het Amel or some sort of Anery, as both their parents are het. Send me pics if you ever get a chance, I'd love to see them!

jeramandcarol@yahoo.com

Old 04-09-2005, 06:07 PM   #9
carol
14 beautiful eggs from these two last night.

Old 04-09-2005, 08:25 PM   #10
ratman
Thumbs up Congrats, Carol

Can't wait to see pics.

Here's a pic of one of the male Miami corns I got from you last year. Can't wait til they grow up.

Terry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google