CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Back to corns...Hypo Lav clutch on the ground

Old 05-26-2005, 12:40 PM   #11
Jynx
wow clint she is VERY bright! Carol that 1.1 pair I got from you are doing absolutley AWESOME! The male is lightening up and just going peach galore qith his colors! I love them to death. I'll get you some pics as soon as I can.

Old 05-26-2005, 01:31 PM   #12
carol
Thanks!

I'm so glad you are happy with them! Pics would be great!

Old 06-08-2005, 02:20 AM   #13
JTGoff69
How's the progress on this clutch Carol? Still hoping for a nice aztec/zig zag male. LOL Hypo or het hypo, but the gorgeous patterns yours produce are a must have!

Old 06-08-2005, 11:04 AM   #14
carol
The clutch still looks great! I just had a clutch that was layed on 4/3 finish hatching. This Hypo Lav clutch was layed on 4/20 so they will probably start showing themselves in a little over two weeks. Mom has already refused food and is going into shed for her second clutch so they can't be too far off.

Old 06-08-2005, 01:08 PM   #15
mrweaw
Hey Carol,
You should have Lav Aztecs het for Hypo as well as Hypo Lav Aztecs right? If you run out of Hypo Lav Aztecs in this first clutch, I would be willing to wait till the second clutch hatches to get a pair of those beauties!

Old 06-08-2005, 03:49 PM   #16
carol
This is from a Hypo Lav X Double het pairing that have consistanly thown clutches where about 50% of the hatchlings are Azteced. I have 20 in the first clutch and expect about the same for the second.
I should get an even mix of
Hypo Lavs
Lavs het Hypo
Hypos het Lav
and.. Normals het Hypo and Lav
Whoever decides to come out "Azteced" is completely up to them! If I don't hatch what you are looking for, you are more than welcome to wait for the next clutch. You should have a good chance though, you are 3rd on the list, Jen is 2nd, and the first person on the list is after Hypo Aztecs.

Old 06-08-2005, 03:59 PM   #17
mrweaw
YAY!!

Thanks Carol!

(Ok, I am almost giddy over this...no wonder the people I work with think I'm nuts!)

Old 06-21-2005, 05:17 PM   #18
carol
If you know a good Aztec dance... start doing it.

Of course the first ones out of the egg are Normals and Hypos. But I got at least one order for an Aztec Hypo filled. What do you think Warren?

Old 06-21-2005, 08:20 PM   #19
cka
Nice Aztec Warren is getting a most excellent addition it would seem, ans sure hope to see some pics of that one as it colors up

Old 06-21-2005, 09:54 PM   #20
Clint Boyer
This is my first pip of the season. It's from the Aztec female in this post. Crappy pic, I know!
Looks like a real nice light hypo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google