CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

24.5 l rub's

Old 04-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
Bonkers_Scar2011
24.5 l rub's

Hey guys!

I need a little advice please. I have two corns who currently share a tank (they are both roughly 7 months old) but I want to separate them soon.

Do you think a 24.5 liter RUB is big enough for a corn this age? Also how long can I keep them in there for before I have to move them up to the next size?

I am going to us heat mats to heat the rubs and have ordered myself two digital thermostats as well.

Do you have pics of your rub set ups just to give me an idea?

What else do I need and am I forgetting anything??

I have attached a pic of my amel corn just to give you an idea about the size of them...

Lots of replies would be greatly appreciated

Old 04-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
Bonkers_Scar2011
I am going to us heat mats to heat the rubs and have ordered myself two digital thermostats as well. digital thermometers

Old 04-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
Bonkers_Scar2011
come on people no replies???

Old 04-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #4
diamondlil
Should be fine! I use 42l underbed plastic storage boxes for my adults in their rack. If anything, move them up gradually and be prepared to downgrade back to a smaller tub if they show signs of stress. (One of my adults had to go back in her juvenile tub twice, it was embarrassing to see her in the small tub but she just wasn't ready to move up and showed it by not eating!)

Old 04-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
Bonkers_Scar2011
They are in a viv atm moment thats 3' x 18'' x 18'' so i think they should be fine coz it kinda is downgrading anyway

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google