• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I lost my baby!

Cane

My new corn Ali disappeared. I'm quite sure I will never find her again. I fed her 3 days ago and went to handle her today and she somehow escaped from a 20 gallon Zilla with the lid on. I normally live in the basement flor of my house but I had a flood and everything is torn up there is no way I'm gonna find her and reconstruction is starting in 2 days. To top it off I have 3 cats that live on the lower floor and 3 upstairs. There are waaaay to many places for her to hide in furniture and removed baseboard and insulation. Also if she was able to somehow squeeze out of a Zill cage she most likely could squeeze out of my basement door to the outside. I'm sure this is one that will not end well.:crying:

I'm so sorry to hear that! It's always scary, especially with other pets that could hurt them.
We lost our snake for a few days and he just showed up among the shoes one day. Snakes like to follow along walls, hide in secure places (inside or under furniture), and stay where it is warm. They tend to be most active around dusk and dawn. One of the tricks we tried to find our snake was getting some bedding from a hamster cage at the pet store and trying to attract the snake with the smell.

I hope you find her soon!

Back