• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

Not sure what to think of Rufus at the moment. He just shed about 3 1/2 weeks ago, and he's Blue again right now!

He has shed 3 times already in the past 9 months (I would say that's normal) but this will be his 4th shed overall and the 2nd in less than a month.

I hope this just means he's a growing boy, and I hope there is nothing wrong. Otherwise he seems fine.

Not sure what to think of Rufus at the moment. He just shed about 3 1/2 weeks ago, and he's Blue again right now!

He has shed 3 times already in the past 9 months (I would say that's normal) but this will be his 4th shed overall and the 2nd in less than a month.

I hope this just means he's a growing boy, and I hope there is nothing wrong. Otherwise he seems fine.
They shed as much as they need.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Elsa sheds about once every 6 weeks - when she grows out of her pants ...lol ... Rufus may go through a growth spurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rufus shed his eye caps overnight I guess. They are clean and clear this morning. I'm guessing any day now I'll find another skin in his cage. I'd love to shoot some pics or video if I can actually catch him in the process. This will be his 2nd shed in a month.

Neat. I finally caught Cleo about halfway through her shed yesterday and got to see the end of it.

Have you ever held the head shed up and looked through the eyes? They really are little contact lenses!

By the way, he shed last night or this morning. I found his old clothing a few minutes ago.

I was hoping to catch him in the act and get some video. Maybe next time.

I know he's probably hungry now, so I'll feed him tomorrow.

CAPTION CONTEST - and go! ............

Here are a few I came up with:
1. Mommy, what's the definition of "Overkill"?

2. Twas the night before Christmas......
and all through the house......
Not a creature was stirring.......
Not even a ..... Oops

3. Rufus! I've told you before, stop playing with your food!

Attachments

• IMG_0736.JPG
    IMG_0736.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 87
Back