CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

I love them so much!

Old 03-01-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
Ravenessa
I love them so much!

I can't help to say but corn snakes is a little like the gems of the snake world.. so cute, adorable, and all the colors... I can let them slither around my hands in the sun light from the window and watch them spark up like there's tons of little diamonds on their scales...

I can't get enough of them, and I have 12 and I want more... pinks/purples/blues/greys/whites/red/yellow I go nuts for all of them... I saw an amber, now I want that, creamsicle, and a few I don't even remember the name on.

Am i the only twisted one here? I am literally surrounded by tanks and bins, and I can just sit here watch them doing snake stuff all day long..

and as much as I love my lizards, when they go, no more lizards, just more corns.. On the other hand only one out of 5 is really old so.

But yeah I NEED MORE SNAKES!!! you guys really better get going on baby making... please tell me Im not the only crazy person?

Old 03-01-2015, 09:45 PM   #2
Tavia
I'm the same way! There are way too many beautiful corn morphs out there and too many other species of snakes!

Old 03-02-2015, 12:54 AM   #3
Ravenessa
hahaha I haven't even started the other snakes yet and I am SO hard trying not to... but yeah Im in love with corns and frankly I am pissed at myself for not starting sooner...

Old 03-02-2015, 07:30 AM   #4
Nanci
You should see my house! 43 adults in the living room. Three walls. Three in the kitchen. Five racks of babies in the bedroom!

Old 03-02-2015, 07:52 AM   #5
smigon
I wonder which is more addicting, meth, crack or corn snakes? I vote the snakes!

Old 03-02-2015, 08:50 AM   #6
Dahliasmom2012
I love mine too. All because I took a chance taking in Mojo and I'm smitten. I have room limitations or I would sweep in for the two I see on craigslist....although I'm thinking I could probably find space for them.....

Old 03-02-2015, 10:24 PM   #7
spyderk
Quote:
Originally Posted by smigon View Post
I wonder which is more addicting, meth, crack or corn snakes? I vote the snakes!
Never tried meth or crack, but at least the snakes don't make you break out in sores or prematurely age your appearance!

Old 03-02-2015, 10:29 PM   #8
Tavia
Ha! That reminds me of a picture that was going around the Devil awhile ago, of a BP, if I remember right. The meme on it said, "Teach your children to love reptiles and they won't have money for drugs." Or something to that affect.

Old 03-02-2015, 10:32 PM   #9
Ravenessa
Nanci I am feeling a lot better now about my amount of corn snakes... and now I feel like oh I can have a few more Im not a weirdo.... LOL

and yes corns nakes are SUPER Addicting... I can't get enough fo them in any way shape or form.. On the 14th there's a reptile expo here... *whistles*

Old 03-03-2015, 07:03 AM   #10
smigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderk View Post
Never tried meth or crack, but at least the snakes don't make you break out in sores or prematurely age your appearance!
I have never tried either of them, but you are wrong about prematurely aging if you have ever had one escape!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google