• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anyone know what type of Cornsnake this is?

NC_Giant

Good afternoon from NC!!! Our family just adopted a cornsnake yesterday and we wanted to see if anyone can identify it further for us? Picture of her is my profile pic.

After looking at some sites I think she could be a Gold Dust Motley? When we got her we were told she is a butter motley but I think she looks more like a Gold Dust? Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks in advance!!! Cheers!

Matt

Attachments

• Cali_July 14_2018_Thumbnail.jpg
    Cali_July 14_2018_Thumbnail.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 57
Your baby appears to be an amel. There's no caramel present, ruling out butter and golddust. There's also no indication of her being a motley.

I’ve got a amel he doesn’t look like yours
Hope you find out
Find a site that’s IDs snakes look on Facebook
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a very nice amel and you will enjoy seeing him/her develop. There's so much variation in amels that any two can be so different that you would think they are different morphs. I was selling a clutch of amels two years ago and the buyers thought they came from different females, and couldn't believe there was so much variation in one clutch.

Back