• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Re-Introduction

Gemini8910

Hey y'all.

When I logged in today it showed my last visit as March 2013 so I figured maybe I should do this whole introduction thing over again, since I've changed so much and I doubt people remember who I am anyways lol. Thought about just making a new account but this one's got history, cringey as it was for me to look back on, so I guess I can keep it.

So yeah. My boy(?) Lorenzo is about six years old now, still doing well as far as I can tell. He scared me a bit recently (not eating, being sluggish, etc.), but I'm pretty sure I just accidentally threw off his day/night or season cycle when my own sleep cycle (and thus room light turned on/off cycle) got messed up, cause he's doing better now.

I'll see if I can get an updated pic for my profile at some point haha.

Randomly got inspired to look more into the whole genetics/breeding/serious parts of this hobby now that I'm older, finally got treated for all my mental health stuff, and hoping to get my own place at some point within the next few years. I've been strictly informed by my parents that there's no more animals allowed in this house so I gotta wait til then to really think about getting more snakes and maybe trying out breeding. But I figure there's no harm in looking into it now whenever I'm bored to try to plan stuff ahead of time.

I'll probably be around here and there, lurking and maybe asking some questions or offering my two cents every once in awhile. Feel free to drop me a message or something any time too.

:wavey:

Back