CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Not so little of a noodle!

Old 04-13-2019, 11:59 PM   #1
NeptunesPearl
Not so little of a noodle!

Well it finally happened and I am the proud momma of a beautiful corn babe!

Introducing... Ea!

Ea is in a 30 (I am pretty sure) gallon tank with very deep, snake bedding and a UTH heater on one side and a specific cool hide on the other. He took his first meal wonderfully, which I hear is to be expected from a corn. I have yet to weigh him but I was able to weigh and record his feed. I did measure the noodle, exactly 3 ft long! And the bugger has pooped on me...twice! I hear that is a sign of love tho? lol

I do have plans to upgrade him to a larger tank as he was already in a smaller one when I brought him home because as stated in my first post... I assumed to bring home a baby. Not a giant noodle! But for now, he gets out at least every other day and we have bonding time or he chills in my hood as I house clean or work.

Excited to be on the journey of corn snake husbandry and I have enjoyed reading all your experiences and thoughts! I have other reptiles but this is a first for me and I am happy to be part of this tiny community!Name:  Naga- head shot.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  104.8 KB

Name:  Naga- Scales.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  193.1 KB

Old 04-14-2019, 10:08 AM   #2
Twolunger
I really like the clean colors on EA. You are lucky to have a well started corn and I can tell he's in great hands.

Old 04-24-2019, 04:24 AM   #3
pitzMike
Welcome to the forums Neptunespearl!

Old 05-14-2019, 08:10 PM   #4
DeuceRon
Great looking little noodle! Welcome

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google