CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

iHerp, do you?

Old 03-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #51
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Yep! We found you and we are addicted too....Buzz says that I (Jamie) am more addicted than he is....
LOL That's great!
We're glad to have you here as well!

Old 03-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #52
niki_g
I found that site a few weeks ago and it's awesome! It's so nice to have everything tracked, all nice and clean! I tried using notebooks but I was so hit and miss with them. It's been especially great for tracking cleaning, since all the tanks are on a different rotation.

I don't use any other feature except the tracking, but it seems to be getting bigger all the time.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #53
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by niki_g View Post
I found that site a few weeks ago and it's awesome! It's so nice to have everything tracked, all nice and clean! I tried using notebooks but I was so hit and miss with them. It's been especially great for tracking cleaning, since all the tanks are on a different rotation.

I don't use any other feature except the tracking, but it seems to be getting bigger all the time.
I love the batch feed feature! I can feed in groups (like just babies, or just geckos, etc), or I can open it to feed all of them & go from there, plus the checking off the shed at the same time is nice too.

It's also fun to interact with other iHerp people. (Do you have an iHerp hoodie?)

Old 03-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #54
ZoologyGirl
I'm on there, I'm just very bad at keeping it up to date!!

Old 03-10-2012, 05:16 AM   #55
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
I'm on there, I'm just very bad at keeping it up to date!!
I'll harass you about that from time to time, you know

Old 08-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #56
MysticExotics
Since we have several newbies to the forum, I'll bump this up for them

Old 09-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #57
spyderk
I'm on there! I forget how I found it (recently), but I first added Puff and the new ghost, but now all 5 of my reptiles are listed. Same username here as there.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #58
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderk View Post
I'm on there! I forget how I found it (recently), but I first added Puff and the new ghost, but now all 5 of my reptiles are listed. Same username here as there.
Nice! It's a pretty awesome site.

Old 10-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #59
MysticExotics
Bumping it up to the top for the newbies

Old 10-21-2012, 11:41 PM   #60
Alicia P
Gosh this sounds cool, will definite have to make an acct when we get our snake. I can never keep a notebook, my kids are always running off with them. Random pieces of paper are my speciality

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google