• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

November seems too far away!

Amyshizzle

So in November I am going to my first reptile show where I most likely will obtain my first corn snake. I cannot wait! It seems way too far away though, but by the I should have saved a few dollars for a nice looking snakey. =D

Im going to get all the supplies and stuff in October most likely.

Time is going to go by so slowly though! ahhhh I really cannot wait!

You could always get your stuff in October, which is not that far away, and then order a snake from a breeder here as soon as you had the $$ and not wait for the reptile show, hint hint. I don't have any snakes for sale so it's not like the hint hint benefits me, but there are some great breeders here who have great snakes.

Yeah, I could do that but I'd rather wait until the show so I don't have pay for shipping. If I don't find anything at the show I will order one. =)

I would wait for the show I have waited this long i could wait that much longer but thats just me.It's up to you really.Don't worry I feel your pain.

hey amy GREAT NEWS FOR YOU YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG there is a reptile show in october the 16 and 17 in long beach no need to wait for the pasedena show

Frenchy, I know there is one in Long beach but I don't know that I will be able to get there. I will look into it! lol

Amyshizzle, there are breeders in many parts of California, so that if you don't want to wait for the show and don't want to pay for shipping, you might be able to go that route. What part of California are you in?

omg I was so going to go to the expo in October because some one I am a big fan of is going to be there I found out buuuuut it turns out I have no way of getting there!! My mom is going away that weekend for her anniversary! ahhhhhh! I can see if my brother will take me. lol I need my license. im such a bum.

amy how old are you and where you lie we can come pick you up cuz wereas in my and courtney 211 my girlfriend and i are goin

no biggy really gas doesnt bother us if your down lets either myself or courtney know and we can get you no big deal really damn i sound like a creeper lol im 21 and shes gunna b 20 in october so were all around the same age its up to you

Nevermind I just got the info off KS and added it to my calendar!

Stoked!! I had no idea they had a Long Beach show!

lol ya its kinda sketchy but its up to you just tryin to helo a snake lover out im goin to be buying a cinder or golddust motley there

its at the longbeach convetion center it should be around the same as the anahiem show but run by diffrent people i believe

the anahiem show i picked up 60 yes a 60 galoon tank plus hides water bowls and undertank heater all for 79.99 thats way bigger than you need prolly get a 10 or 20 gallon for 20 or 30 bucks there at a show plus great deals on snakes

Back