CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Please I'D My Cornsnake

Old 06-26-2017, 11:18 AM   #1
Booper
Please I'D My Cornsnake

My cornsnake, Maggie, was bought from a reptile expo four years ago. Because everything went so fast that day, we forgot her morph. My original speculation of it was an ultramel, but I have been doubting my speculation recently, so I thought you guys would be a big help with it.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
Booper

Photo did not work

Old 06-26-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booper View Post

Photo did not work
I'm not sure how to fix your link but was able to follow it to the pictures. My best guess would be an Amber corn, Caramel + Hypo.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:41 PM   #4
Booper
Thank you

Thank you for the reply with your guess on her morph. Sorry for the image problems, I didn't know how to fix it.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:37 PM   #5
blacktip
This link to pics should work for you. I think ultramel looks more accurate than amber in this case. There looks to be too much red there for an amber.

Old 06-26-2017, 09:18 PM   #6
Booper
Yeah the bottom scales (forgot what they're called don't shun me) were what was throwing me off since they're a reddish orange rather then black and white checkered

Old 06-26-2017, 10:40 PM   #7
Shiari
Definitely some flavor of hypo. Could be hypo a, ultra, or ultramel.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:41 PM   #8
CornsAustria
I would guess hypo as well
shiari - do have ultramel's black pupil's ? I thought they were reddish ?

Old 06-27-2017, 10:39 AM   #9
Shiari
I'm terrible with ultramel unless it's also anery and when I made that reply I was on my phone so the photos were small. I think ultramel normally have red pupils.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google