CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Old 12-01-2015, 07:41 PM   #31
kdickens
Very pretty! She's growing up! Any 'natural' light is best I think. Doesn't even need to be direct sunlight. Photos can change so much from just the light source. I'm not even gonna tell you how much Loopy weighs! ... he's still just a little kid! But he ate yesterday so he's definitely not starving. Oh well, I suppose he's happy.

Old 12-01-2015, 08:11 PM   #32
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Very pretty! She's growing up! Any 'natural' light is best I think. Doesn't even need to be direct sunlight. Photos can change so much from just the light source. I'm not even gonna tell you how much Loopy weighs! ... he's still just a little kid! But he ate yesterday so he's definitely not starving. Oh well, I suppose he's happy.
Now you've given me another pet name for her! Little Miss Sunshine.

How much does Loopy weigh? You gotta tell me. They all grow at their own rate! Remember that Cleo has only gained 5 grams with me and she's never constricted, lol. I'm sure he is happy. He's such a sweet little guy and you are such a good snake dad!

Old 12-01-2015, 11:31 PM   #33
Morwen_Isilme
Love this! She is so pretty!

Old 12-02-2015, 08:43 AM   #34
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwen_Isilme View Post
Love this! She is so pretty!
Ty Morwen!

Old 12-02-2015, 01:25 PM   #35
Zeina
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishima25 View Post
Wow, she's becoming pretty golden. It was a really nice pickup.
I love the last 2 pics. Her face markings make her look angry. So funny. :P
That's exactly what I thought! I love the pictures and her angry face lol

Old 12-02-2015, 02:23 PM   #36
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeina View Post
That's exactly what I thought! I love the pictures and her angry face lol
Lol. Ain't nobody gonna mess with Cleo!

Old 12-02-2015, 02:37 PM   #37
Tavia
She is a God and don't nobody forget it!

Old 12-03-2015, 09:47 AM   #38
Zimmer
Oooooohh..... prreeeetttttyyyyyyy..... seeing her makes me want a butter so bad! I love the caramel morphs, butter is possibly top on my list though! Yellowy sneks are my fave! She looks like she's growing into her name pretty nicely - isn't that funny how that works?

Old 12-03-2015, 01:57 PM   #39
DollysMom
I want to be alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
She is a God and don't nobody forget it!
So true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
Oooooohh..... prreeeetttttyyyyyyy..... seeing her makes me want a butter so bad! I love the caramel morphs, butter is possibly top on my list though! Yellowy sneks are my fave! She looks like she's growing into her name pretty nicely - isn't that funny how that works?
Thank you. I've totally fallen in love with all things caramel myself. I have caramel tessera on my fav list for sure.

On the name, it fits her well 99% of the time. Today though, I thought I should have named her Garbo.

Cleo is digesting today. She sucked down 2-2 gram pinkies like they were nothing last night. Btw, her updated weight is 21 grams.

Now here's the Garbo part, this is not the first time I've found that substrate has been mounded up to close the hide door. This is no accident, this happens every time she goes in there. You can barely make out miss Cleo's chin at the top right "corner" of the door. Too cute if I do say so myself!

Old 12-03-2015, 08:14 PM   #40
kdickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
How much does Loopy weigh? You gotta tell me. They all grow at their own rate! Remember that Cleo has only gained 5 grams with me and she's never constricted, lol. I'm sure he is happy. He's such a sweet little guy and you are such a good snake dad!
Okay! I weighed him today ... drum roll please ... 15 g! So, I'm thinking of the next feeding maybe 2 small pinkies? He should be shedding soon, although I can't tell by his eyes so much. He looks really 'pale' and his last shed was Oct 18th. Not sure if by the next feeding he'll eat or not!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google