CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Underweight corn

Old 09-25-2017, 03:06 AM   #11
LionessModeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Please do not overfeed your snake. If you attempt to powerfeed an underweight snake, they will very likely become sick. One large mouse once every 7 days until it is of proper weight, and then it can be dropped down to one large mouse once every 10 days.
Okay thank you so much.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Old 09-25-2017, 05:11 AM   #12
Karl_Mcknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Karl, the anery is *definitely* underweight. The snake is triangle, rather than loaf shaped. Look at the picture where it's around her neck. Look at the picture where it is eating. The spine is far, far too prominent.
You may be right there. I did also state the pictures are of poor quality and hard to focus on. To be honest, when people post crappy photos, I don't spend a lot of time trying to check them out. I did say, she needed a scale, to weigh frequently, and "If one of the snakes was underweight" not to power feed, but to feed normally.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #13
DollysMom
Truth be told, I couldn't see those details on my phone, nor is it apparent in the first photo even now on my computer this morning. It is apparent how thin that snake really is in some of the other photos now that I see them on my computer this morning. And its not like I didn't spend some time looking last night. I'm glad you spotted it Shiari.

I'm also sure the OP didn't understand what kind of pictures are needed for people to asses weight and offer purposeful help. Generally it is better if the snake is alone in the pictures, or just in someone's hands, with several pictures taken from several angles.

One thing is certain, I want the snake to get the help it needs however that occurs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google