CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Cherry's Clutch: April 26 2011

Old 04-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
Nanci
Cherry's Clutch: April 26 2011

23 eggs, 5 look good, 7 maybe, 11 slugs. Kind of disappointed. Oh well. As long as they're all nice milksnakes or pretty classics, or maybe even a candy cane!!

Cherry did all this in the time it took me to go to work and return home- 12 hours- no sign of laying when I left. She seems to have them all out. I just weighed her and put her back in her lay box; I'll give her a small meal tomorrow. She's already blue. She lost about 150g with this clutch.

Well, at least I _might_ hatch a few more than last season!! I'm just happy to have her done and healthy.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
Nanci
The eggs were all attached with a string.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
Nanci
I had to lift the whole clutch at once to get it into the egg box. I'll pick out the obvious slugs when they declare themselves in a few days.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:36 AM   #4
OkeeteeMom
Awww, she's awfully pretty...and so are her eggs. What a hard worker and a get down to it kinda' gal she is! Congrats Nanci.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #5
MysticExotics
She's gorgeous Nanci! I cannot wait to see those babies!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google