CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

SnickerSnakes Website Updated!!

Old 09-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Nanci
SnickerSnakes Website Updated!!

I've updated my SnickerSnakes website with 2011 breeding results and available hatchlings!

Old 09-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
Lyion
I'll check it out~

Old 09-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
Tim66/corns
Beautiful babies Nanci! I love the Avalanche's!

Old 09-16-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
Nanci
Another update, this time to the projects page! See what wild and crazy plans I have for 2012 and beyond!!

Old 09-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
TalonaCat
To be entirely candid, I'm becoming more and more enrapt with your projects. Buzztail is some kind of spectacular, as are many others! You've got so many awesome snakes that it's hard to imagine you hatching out something that's -not- salivate worthy. I'm serious.

Old 09-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
Nanci
Thank you! I also try to have interesting "by-products," so even snakes that aren't the target morph are beautiful with cool hets!

Old 09-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #7
gelshark
I have been the beneficiary of some of the cool snakes from snickersnakes.com. I would totally recommend them to any of my friends. Not only are the snakes top notch but the owner of the site is fantastic to work with! The only reason you shouldn't buy a snicerkersnake is if you want a sub par animal, and if that's what you seek, go seek some professional help first.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google