• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OMG...OMG...MG!!! Aji Is Laying!!

Nanci

Alien Lover
And the eggs are fertile!!! There will be a "real" thread when she has finished. I am so excited! These eggs, should God bless me and they hatch, are my shot at a hypo lavender blood stripe (1:64) or a lavender bloodred stripe (3:64). Please please please please please!!

Attachments

• Aji Clutch 002cr.jpg
    Aji Clutch 002cr.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 205
Nice one Nanci! :) Hypo Plasma Stripes! Mmmm! I Am loving my Hypo Plasma at the mo! So would love a Stripe!

Good luck! Look nice size eggs too! :)

So I have 14 chances at the snake of my dreams!

Attachments

• Aji Clutch 005.jpg
    Aji Clutch 005.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 191
Yes! The first hatchling out was a lavender bloodred stripe, named Hyacinth. She belongs to Carol. Maybe next year I can make one for myself!

There were also blood stripes including Black Cherry and Guajillo, also Carol's, a female that went to zorro and a male that went to Gelshark, as well as a plasma, Thirteen, going to Nate (Fyrefocks) and a bunch of bloods, males and females. A female went to Gelshark, and there are still three pairs available, which you can see on my website.

a male that went to Gelshark ... A female went to Gelshark

you mean these characters?
22964283.jpg

50955652.jpg

and here's the one from the other clutch (with another snake from Zorro)

fsnhktcopy.jpg

You know there are still three pairs of bloods available, one with Baby A, the gorgeous cubed blood stripe male! Look at my website! They're all going to grow up to look just like their beautiful deep red parents.

Back