CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Lavender male corn snake
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #21
Nanci
Virtually all FedEx shipments go through Memphis. The snakes I ship go from Gainesville to Jacksonville to Memphis, and usually sit there from 10PM until 2-5AM.

There is an iPhone app called Fizz Weather that lets you store multiple locations, with 15 day forecasts. It's indespensable for making shipping temp decisions.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #22
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Virtually all FedEx shipments go through Memphis. The snakes I ship go from Gainesville to Jacksonville to Memphis, and usually sit there from 10PM until 2-5AM.

There is an iPhone app called Fizz Weather that lets you store multiple locations, with 15 day forecasts. It's indespensable for making shipping temp decisions.
Interesting

Old 01-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #23
cobained
Not sure if you've got stuff worked out already, or what sort of time frame you're looking at, but i have a 2008 male hypo lavender who i plan on using this year for breeding but will then be for sale. he bred last year to 2 females and things got pretty confusing due to using 2 males, but it looks like there's a chance he's het snow stripe. i'm just in mobile, so we could meet up (o:

Old 01-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #24
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobained View Post
Not sure if you've got stuff worked out already, or what sort of time frame you're looking at, but i have a 2008 male hypo lavender who i plan on using this year for breeding but will then be for sale. he bred last year to 2 females and things got pretty confusing due to using 2 males, but it looks like there's a chance he's het snow stripe. i'm just in mobile, so we could meet up (o:
Im the one that bought three hatchlings from you ^^ oh that would be prefect! Im in no rush to get a lavender male. wicked! how much did you want for him?

Old 01-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #25
cobained
Oh that's hilarious...glad you found your way to the forum! I'll PM you about him.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #26
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobained View Post
Oh that's hilarious...glad you found your way to the forum! I'll PM you about him.
Yup ^^ thanks for telling me about this site ^^

Old 01-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #27
runninghorsespirit
now i just need to find females XD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread