CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

How about a real intro?

Old 05-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #61
Morph Trader
yeah that wasn't a good time for that. So who's Aaron?

Old 05-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #62
Morph Trader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Make sure you don't. We don't need everyone's personal business causing conflict here. You have at least a couple mods in residence here who are keeping tabs on the global picture. It will be increasingly more difficult to come here and start trouble, if that is anyone's intention.

Otherwise, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a pleasant time here.
Last night I made a truce with David. Apparently Lenny is reluctant for a truce though. We need his side of the story.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #63
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph Trader View Post
yeah that wasn't a good time for that. So who's Aaron?
He's a long-time member and my friend.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #64
Morph Trader
Oh I thought that you were calling me Aaron.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #65
Morph Trader
outcast is Aaron I presume?

Old 05-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #66
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph Trader View Post
Last night I made a truce with David. Apparently Lenny is reluctant for a truce though. We need his side of the story.
I don't think you understand. It's all water under the bridge at this point. It's over. I don't really give a crap about what made who go crazy. I'm done dealing with it.

Now let it drop and show us you're not here to stir up trouble.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #67
Outcast
I am Aaron. I am bowing out now.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #68
Rich Z
BTW, I have asked the mods here to handle interpersonal squabbles in what I feel is the best way possible. Simply ban BOTH parties. No one here needs to spend their time and effort to try to figure out who "started it". It takes two to tango, so BOTH are at fault and both will need to bear the consequences of dragging this site into their own personal mud hole. Quite frankly, I'm just getting damned tired of hearing particular names popping up time and time again because of such crap, and I won't lose a wink of sleep at night if EVERYONE involved gets booted out of here.

So for those where it is appropriate, you fellas are gettin' on my friggin' nerves. So cut the BS or be gone.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #69
snakewispera snr
For anyone who isn't familiar with this site or Rich, when you see fella in the post, you are on thin ice.
Be warned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google