• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
custom artwork, picture. choose your word for it, either way its the INTERNET. trying to protect something like a picture is vastly beyond Pointless. If you dont want it used, slap the Copyright on the picture where it cant be edited out easily, like people do with their photographs.

like i said, hes probably not the First, and probably not the Last.

The rest are right.

You're quickly ruining your reputation. And i think, that someone who doesnt believe being nice works, is a horrible person to work with or attempt to buy from.

When your snakes are aggitated and attempt to bite you, do you throw them around or something equally as bad?

If you have no respect for other people, i feel bad for any living creature you work with.

Thats MY last opinion on this board. Because trying to make a rude person Nice, is the waste of time.

Oh and for the record, they way you went about it is concidered Cyber Bullying. And is Illegal as of a few days ago. =]

custom artwork, picture. choose your word for it, either way its the INTERNET. trying to protect something like a picture is vastly beyond Pointless. If you dont want it used, slap the Copyright on the picture where it cant be edited out easily, like people do with their photographs.

The rest are right.

You're quickly ruining your reputation. And i think, that someone who doesnt believe being nice works, is a horrible person to work with or attempt to buy from.

When your snakes are aggitated and attempt to bite you, do you throw them around or something equally as bad?

If you have no respect for other people, i feel bad for any living creature you work with.

Thats MY last opinion on this board. Because trying to make a rude person Nice, is the waste of time.

Oh and for the record, they way you went about it is concidered Cyber Bullying. And is Illegal as of a few days ago. =]

Diva, I am a middle aged, straight, happily married woman, but I think I love you! You go, girl!!

The rest are right.

So exactly what is it that I said was being a bully ?

As far as this single incident hurting my bussiness,,,,, doubtful, I have had this same exact attitude longer than I have been breeding and selling reptiles. And will continue to have this attitude towards anyone who thinks they can get away with pulling any kind of nonsense. Makes no difference if you are hiding behind your keyboard or face to face with me at a show.
I have no problem telling anyone what I think.

If my snakes bite me it becasue thats what they do by nature, and if I am slow enough to get bit ...oh well. But people on the other hand know the difference between right and wrong and have control make thier own choices.

I have plenty of respect for people...that deserve it. I actually have more respect for the 16 year old kid that used the logo than I do for some you ....because he knew he was wrong and did the right thing.

I guess if you think you can go and use others peoples work w/o permisson than I suspect you are no better than a 16 year old either, at least he has his age and lack of experience to blame...whats your excuse?

But those of you who see it fit to keep the issue alive, well you have nothing better to do than to sit there and make something out of nothing...as usual.

I have already spent to much time on this today, as I have better things to do. But if you still want this to drag on....I'll check back tomorrow.:twohammer

Nobody EVER said that it's ok to use other people's arkwork.

The kid didn't KNOW. He knows now.
What he did was wrong, but he did not do it to hurt you.

But your attitude about the whole thing is appalling. You handled it very badly, and showed this whole forum your true character.
It's just a picture, and not a great one at that!
It's almost like you feel the need to prove your manhood by acting like a giant asshat. You actually said that being nice was a waste of time (that's a gem, gotta remember that).

The kid apoligized. He started a whole new thread saying how sorry he was, and that he didnt know.
A decent person who didn't consider being nice as "a waste of time" would have gone to the thread and accepted the apology. Guess you're not like that...

In my opinion this 16 year old kid played all of you. Yes, he corrected the problem but he was a big enough man to use profanity and goat Jim on. Now he's moved on to another thread where everyone is talking to him like he's 10 years old and he's probably sitting there getting a kick out of everyone giving Jim a "talking too". I wouldn't be
surprised if he's not even 16. Just my two cents worth.

LOL.....

some one from this site, who just got finished this thread just purchased two snakes from me....... Keep this thread going strong.

Thank You ALL :roflmao:

I know everyone has better things to do; and Zeus knows that this thread was played out pages ago. The kid made a mistake, but no real harm was done. Jim doesn't like people "borrowing" from him without permission, and I can't say that I blame him. Who does?

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back