CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hey hey, may have just made the jammiest purchase ever!!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #71
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
And I am having a blast with this. I don't usually get involved in futile conversations, but I've been down lately, so I'm using this thread for entertainment purposes only. I really don't care about you or what you think of me.
yeah I'm a bit down too and this is helping.. David sure set a good example of what come from the """ T'Hull, East Yorkshire, UK""

I know from the other fine members from the UK that this is just a slug.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #72
MrPointyhats
i know the mods are aware at this moment! and if it wasnt for the fact that i have your * opinions in my inbox i would but i cant get away from you and your not getting peace from me!

trollin the place up baybe!!!

oh and starsevol, clearly you have no idea about the world outside your own head as there is a common practise of trimming the flight feathers of certain domestic fowl so they dont as you say, fly away!

Old 06-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #73
MrPointyhats
ooooo funny one lenny! im sure that any uk member will indeed suggest that hull is the worst place to live! and they would be right! .... im at uni here! pmsl!

Old 06-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #74
reptile65
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPointyhats View Post
i know the mods are aware at this moment! and if it wasnt for the fact that i have your fuknut opinions in my inbox i would but i cant get away from you and your not getting peace from me!

oh and starsevol, clearly you have no idea about the world outside your own head as there is a common practise of trimming the flight feathers of certain domestic fowl so they dont as you say, fly away!
Hahaha. Trimming the flight feathers apparently equals chopping off the wings. And WE'RE the ones who are stupid.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #75
MrPointyhats
i didnt ask to do something so overtly rediculous reptile65! apt name though!

Old 06-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #76
starsevol
Quote:
i know the mods are aware at this moment! and if it wasnt for the fact that i have your fuknut opinions in my inbox i would but i cant get away from you and your not getting peace from me!

Since when is trimming feather and chopping off wings the same thing? Seems you know as much about birds as you do snakes....
as I said before, co habbing can kill your animal.
If that does not bother you, then be my guest!!

There is no way to co hab properly. The people who do it and have had no problems are not talented, they are just lucky.

Maybe just kiss a horseshoe, rub a rabbits foot, or pick a 4 leaf clover before sticking all your snakes in one cage. Maybe you can be lucky too.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #77
Lennycorn
Quote:
ooooo funny one lenny! im sure that any uk member will indeed suggest that hull is the worst place to live! and they would be right! .... im at uni here! pmsl!
Got pics????

Old 06-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #78
MrPointyhats
fpmsl!!! im building an audience! 11 people watching this thread! not bad considering its just little old me! who's next with the stupidity?

Old 06-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #79
MrPointyhats
GOT PICS???????? WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT LENNY????? now that is weird!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #80
Lennycorn
Remember people!!!

Dunce cap! Dunce cap! Dunce cap!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google