CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

How about a real intro?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #41
blackshirej
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
Do you know blackshirej from there. He checks me out.
Registrant:
Joshua Blackshire
xxxxx (Come on...I'm not just gonna hand my info over on a silver platter)
xxxxx
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HERPFAMILY.COM
Created on: 05-Oct-05
Expires on: 05-Oct-13
Last Updated on: 02-Sep-11

-----

Call it a hunch, but maybe he's the owner of another website and was doing a little investigating...

I won't hide my purpose being here. I was specifically investigating a claim by Carinata, a member both here and on my website that he is being stalked by Lennycorn, a member of both sites as well. I take the safety of my members very seriously and while I was unable to find as much proof as I would have liked, I did find enough evidence suggesting that his intentions were solely to cause trouble regardless of whether he was the one instigating things or not (of the 5 posts he'd made since registering nearly 3 years ago, 3 of them involved Carinata--2 appeared to be baiting him and one was in response to Carinata's accusations). He also was copying posts on my website involving Carinata and pasting them elsewhere. I don't like to ban people...but I don't need people using my website to harass my members on other forums.

Some people may accuse us of taking Carinata's side over Lennycorn's because we're friends with him...but I'll direct you to a thread showing that we're not just taking sides based on friendship.

http://www.herpfamily.com/showthread.php?t=14022&page=4

Oh and just an FYI...Morph Trader is the one mentioned in that thread as BeardieBro. Hope ya'll have better luck with him than we did...

Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #42
snakewispera snr
May I suggest that you keep your forums business off C.S.com...
I'm sure the mods and admin here are more than capable of keeping the members in order without any outside influence to guide them...
That is all....
Now back to the intro.....

Old 05-02-2012, 12:52 AM   #43
codymi
join clique...i knew i forgot to do something...

Old 05-02-2012, 12:53 AM   #44
blackshirej
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
May I suggest that you keep your forums business off C.S.com...
I'm sure the mods and admin here are more than capable of keeping the members in order without any outside influence to guide them...
That is all....
Now back to the intro.....
I/my business was brought into this thread by this forum's members, not me. See post #'s 34-39.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:50 AM   #45
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirej View Post
Registrant:
Joshua Blackshire
xxxxx (Come on...I'm not just gonna hand my info over on a silver platter)
xxxxx
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HERPFAMILY.COM
Created on: 05-Oct-05
Expires on: 05-Oct-13
Last Updated on: 02-Sep-11

-----

Call it a hunch, but maybe he's the owner of another website and was doing a little investigating...

I won't hide my purpose being here. I was specifically investigating a claim by Carinata, a member both here and on my website that he is being stalked by Lennycorn, a member of both sites as well. I take the safety of my members very seriously and while I was unable to find as much proof as I would have liked, I did find enough evidence suggesting that his intentions were solely to cause trouble regardless of whether he was the one instigating things or not (of the 5 posts he'd made since registering nearly 3 years ago, 3 of them involved Carinata--2 appeared to be baiting him and one was in response to Carinata's accusations). He also was copying posts on my website involving Carinata and pasting them elsewhere. I don't like to ban people...but I don't need people using my website to harass my members on other forums.

Some people may accuse us of taking Carinata's side over Lennycorn's because we're friends with him...but I'll direct you to a thread showing that we're not just taking sides based on friendship.

http://www.herpfamily.com/showthread.php?t=14022&page=4

Oh and just an FYI...Morph Trader is the one mentioned in that thread as BeardieBro. Hope ya'll have better luck with him than we did...
But you don't mind at all coming to my site to do what exactly?

Old 05-02-2012, 02:54 AM   #46
blackshirej
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
But you don't mind at all coming to my site to do what exactly?
With all due respect, Rich, I was answering Lennycorn's question as to who I am and why I was "checking him out".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
Do you know blackshirej from there. He checks me out.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:23 AM   #47
blackshirej
And with that...I'm gonna shut up. I've said my piece and anything I say from here is just gonna be feeding someone's argument. Have a good one everybody.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #48
dave partington
Thanks for stopping by to stalk Lennycorn (kind of a double standard eh?) and to alienate potential new customers .

Old 05-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #49
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirej View Post
And with that...I'm gonna shut up. I've said my piece and anything I say from here is just gonna be feeding someone's argument. Have a good one everybody.
I for one appreciate this information, Josh. I have been aware of the situation and have been following it on some of the forums involved, including yours.

Warning: Stalking members of this forum, on this forum, will not be tolerated.

There you go- a warning to all. I am fed up with the private conflicts that some members here insist on perpetuating. It is disruptive and cruel. You _will_ treat each other with respect, including member pages, user titles which are not-so-secret jokes about one another, chat, PMs, etc. If you can't handle the simple act of being polite, you _will_ be taking a vacation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #50
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
Thanks for stopping by to stalk Lennycorn (kind of a double standard eh?) and to alienate potential new customers .
Excuse me? Did you miss this, Dave?

Lennycorn: Do you know blackshirej from there. He checks me out.

Looks to me like Josh came forward with full disclosure of who he was, what he was doing here, and the background on events leading up to this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google